Question: Nick, thank you for your informative magazine.


Nick, thank you for your informative magazine. I currently work for ITW Finishing, formerly ITW Ransburg, formerly Ransburg/Gema, etc. RansPrep is still available from a company called Chemical Technology. They can be reached at (313) 893-4930. Formerly this company was called Electrocoat Chemical and HSC. Corp. Let me know if I can help further. M.E.


Alas, an answer to the long time question: where to purchase RansPrep!!! I will pass it along. To remind everyone RansPrep is a liquid paint used to make nonconductive surfaces conductive for electrostatic spray activities—a must for powder coating plastic substrates.


Related Content

Chromaflo Hires Casey Webster as Human Resources Manager

Chromaflo Technologies, global suppliers of colorant systems, chemical and pigment dispersions, announces that Casey Webster has accepted the position of human resources manager for the Americas.