Tim Pennington is Editor of Products Finishing magazine, a position he has held since 2010. Prior to joining the magazine, Tim held reporting and editing positions at several major newspapers. He was a reporter and editor in the news and sports departments at the Cincinnati Enquirer and the Cincinnati Post. He was also an NFL writer for USA Today covering the Cincinnati Bengals. Tim left the newspaper field and joined several marketing and public relations firms before joining the PGA Tour as the marketing director a Champions Tour event in Cincinnati. After serving as community relations director for a large Ohio city, Tim re-entered the publishing world when he became editor of Products Finishing, a publication which has served the finishing industry for more than 80 years.
- JR Custom Metal Products Shows Off New Powder Coating System
- Goad Company Wins New Product Excellence Award
- Arresting Indoor Air Quality Criminals in Metal Finishing and Chemical Tanks
- Atotech Acquires Pegastech Plating on Plastics Technology
- Winona Powder Coating Announces Expansion
- Axalta Sponsors, Builds Mobility Cars for GoBabyGo!
- Study Shows Gallium Nitride Almost as Durable as Diamonds
- Reliable Plating Works, Elite Finishing Hold Plating Education Month in February
- Echo Engineering Celebrates 50th Anniversary
- Metal Finisher Richard Taylor Passes at 100