Matt joined the MMS team in 2006 after graduating from Ohio University (Bobcats, not Buckeyes!) with a B.S. degree in Journalism. Over the years, his duties at MMS have included editing product releases, managing the case study section and writing short technical pieces. As of early 2013, he’s been fully focused on feature writing. Matt enjoys traveling the country—and the world—to see manufacturing technology in action and to learn as much as possible from those who design and use it.
- New CCAI On-Line Training Videos Now Available
- Enthone Publishes Plating-on-Plastics & Decorative Base Metals Guide
- NASF Science and Engineering Scholarship Competition Now Open
- EPi, Eric Olander and Luke Donald Pair Up For First Tee Program
- Pneu-Mech Systems Relocates Headquarters
- Asterion Acquires Southeastern Chemical, Inc.
- UK’s Nasmyth Group Acquires California-based Technical Metal Finishing
- SIFCO ASC Flies High With Added Seal Of Approval From Nadcap
- California NASF Chapters Hosting Supplier Showcases
- 2014 New England Surface Finishing Regional Is Nov. 7