Lilli Manolis Sherman
Lilli Sherman is a senior editor of Plastics Technology Magazine. Lilli started with PT in 1987, and has reported on ever-evolving materials and additives technologies. Other interesting topics she regularly covers include advances in 3D-printing materials, thermoplastic composites as well as testing & measurement, decorating & printing, and welding technologies. She is a graduate of Hofstra University (Hempstead, N.Y.) and the University of Bridgeport (Bridgeport, CT).
- Aluminum Anodizers Council Call for Papers 2017
- JR Custom Metal Products Shows Off New Powder Coating System
- Goad Company Wins New Product Excellence Award
- Arresting Indoor Air Quality Criminals in Metal Finishing and Chemical Tanks
- Atotech Acquires Pegastech Plating on Plastics Technology
- Winona Powder Coating Announces Expansion
- Axalta Sponsors, Builds Mobility Cars for GoBabyGo!
- Study Shows Gallium Nitride Almost as Durable as Diamonds
- Reliable Plating Works, Elite Finishing Hold Plating Education Month in February
- Echo Engineering Celebrates 50th Anniversary