Derek Korn joined Modern Machine Shop in 2004, but has been writing about manufacturing since 1997. His mechanical engineering degree from the University of Cincinnati’s College of Applied Science provides a solid foundation for understanding and explaining how innovative shops apply advanced machining technologies. As you might gather from this photo, he’s the car guy of the MMS bunch. But his ’55 Chevy isn’t as nice as the hotrod he’s standing next to. In fact, his car needs a right-front fender spear if you know anybody willing to part with one.
- Axalta Coating Systems Has Carbon Fiber Covered
- DeFelsko to Host SSPC Training This Fall.
- Columbia Chemical Adds Kissig, Del Guidice
- CCAI Wisconsin Golf Outing Awards $14K in Scholarships
- Electrocoat Seminar is Oct. 4-5 In Des Moines, Iowa
- CCAI Honors Chapter, Installs Officers and Board
- CCAI’s Powder Coating and Curing Processes Seminar at Georgia Power Company’s Customer Resource Center
- Top Gun Powder Coating Expanding To New Location, 70+ Jobs
- Southern Aluminum Finishing Celebrates 70th Anniversary
- Wichita's Metal Finishing Signs Deal With France-based Figeac-Aéro Groupe