Derek Korn joined Modern Machine Shop in 2004, but has been writing about manufacturing since 1997. His mechanical engineering degree from the University of Cincinnati’s College of Applied Science provides a solid foundation for understanding and explaining how innovative shops apply advanced machining technologies. As you might gather from this photo, he’s the car guy of the MMS bunch. But his ’55 Chevy isn’t as nice as the hotrod he’s standing next to. In fact, his car needs a right-front fender spear if you know anybody willing to part with one.
- Artistic Plating is Now Advanced Plating Technologies
- CCAI Donates to Red Cross Relief Fund to Help Central Illinois Tornado Victims
- Survey Wants Your Opinion on "Media Usage in Manufacturing Facilities"
- Waterborne Symposium 2014 Announces Program
- AAC Announce its Level 1 Workshop for 2014
- FABTECH 2013 is Largest Show in History
- CCAI Publishes 6th Edition of Powder Coating for Industrial Finishing Applications Training Manual in Color
- NASF SUR/FIN Begins Abstract Review for June Conference
- Mid-Winter Surface Finishing Conference in Orlando is Jan. 22-24
- New England Surface Finishing Conference Attracts Dozens