With a degree in technical writing and editing, Chris began his career as an assistant editor with Modern Machine Shop, eventually moving into the role of production manager. After leaving the machine tool industry for several years to run his own marketing and web design business, he returned to Gardner in 2005 as associate editor of Production Machining. He has also served as editor of Process Cleaning magazine. Chris is an avid baseball fan (particularly of the Cincinnati Reds), but says he'd still rather watch his kids' sporting events any day.
- May Go-To Gal: Kally Powell, Production Coordinator, All-Color Powder Coating Inc.
- CCAI, PCI Hold Joint 2016 Annual Meeting in Colorado
- Axalta Starts Expanded Resin Production Facility in Mexico
- NASF Palmetto Hosting Billy Smith Golf Tournament
- Roy Metal Finishing Adding Second Facility
- Axalta Becomes Sponsor of Dale Earnhardt Jr.’s Digital Platform
- Progressive Coating's Stephen Walters Elected CCAI-NI President
- CCAI Chicago Chapter Tours Gatto Industrial Platers
- Video Highlights Broad Range of PPG Automotive Coatings
- Winona PVD Coatings wins 2016 Quality Plant of the Year