With a degree in technical writing and editing, Chris began his career as an assistant editor with Modern Machine Shop, eventually moving into the role of production manager. After leaving the machine tool industry for several years to run his own marketing and web design business, he returned to Gardner in 2005 as associate editor of Production Machining and now is senior editor. He has also served as editor of Process Cleaning magazine. Chris is an avid baseball fan (particularly of the Cincinnati Reds), but says he'd still rather watch his kids' sporting events any day.
- Axalta Hosts Annual Latin America Distributor Convention in Cancún
- Axalta Coating Systems Has Carbon Fiber Covered
- DeFelsko to Host SSPC Training This Fall.
- Columbia Chemical Adds Kissig, Del Guidice
- CCAI Wisconsin Golf Outing Awards $14K in Scholarships
- Electrocoat Seminar is Oct. 4-5 In Des Moines, Iowa
- CCAI Honors Chapter, Installs Officers and Board
- CCAI’s Powder Coating and Curing Processes Seminar at Georgia Power Company’s Customer Resource Center
- Top Gun Powder Coating Expanding To New Location, 70+ Jobs
- Southern Aluminum Finishing Celebrates 70th Anniversary