With a degree in technical writing and editing, Chris began his career as an assistant editor with Modern Machine Shop, eventually moving into the role of production manager. After leaving the machine tool industry for several years to run his own marketing and web design business, he returned to Gardner in 2005 as associate editor of Production Machining. He has also served as editor of Process Cleaning magazine. Chris is an avid baseball fan (particularly of the Cincinnati Reds), but says he'd still rather watch his kids' sporting events any day.
- Uyemura Launches New Electrolytic Nickel Technology
- John Gilbert Receives Award at NE Surface Finishing Regional
- Hubbard-Hall And The Lasting Tribute At The Sept. 11 Memorial
- Fischer Expands Manufacturing Capacity In Germany
- Axalta Coating Systems Celebrates 50 Years of Commercial Powder Coatings
- DuBois Chemicals Acquires American Finishing Resources
- Gelling, Advincula Are Plenary Speakers at 2015 Waterborne, High-Solids and Powder Coating Symposium
- AAC Level 1 Anodizing Essentials Workshop Is January 21
- NASF Technical Advisory Committee Seeks Sur/Fin Papers
- After 60 years, Mary Lou Davis Is Finally 'Finished'