With a degree in technical writing and editing, Chris began his career as an assistant editor with Modern Machine Shop, eventually moving into the role of production manager. After leaving the machine tool industry for several years to run his own marketing and web design business, he returned to Gardner in 2005 as associate editor of Production Machining. He has also served as editor of Process Cleaning magazine. Chris is an avid baseball fan (particularly of the Cincinnati Reds), but says he'd still rather watch his kids' sporting events any day.
- New CCAI On-Line Training Videos Now Available
- Enthone Publishes Plating-on-Plastics & Decorative Base Metals Guide
- NASF Science and Engineering Scholarship Competition Now Open
- EPi, Eric Olander and Luke Donald Pair Up For First Tee Program
- Pneu-Mech Systems Relocates Headquarters
- Asterion Acquires Southeastern Chemical, Inc.
- UK’s Nasmyth Group Acquires California-based Technical Metal Finishing
- SIFCO ASC Flies High With Added Seal Of Approval From Nadcap
- California NASF Chapters Hosting Supplier Showcases
- 2014 New England Surface Finishing Regional Is Nov. 7