Mark Albert is editor-in-chief of Modern Machine Shop Magazine, a position he has held since July 2000. He was associate editor and then executive editor of the magazine in prior years. Mark has been writing about metalworking for more than 30 years. Currently, his favorite topics are lean manufacturing and global competitiveness. Mark’s editorial activities have taken him to numerous countries in Europe and Asia as well as across the United States many times. He is a graduate of the University of Cincinnati (Cincinnati, Ohio) and Indiana University (Bloomington, Indiana).
- Lincoln Industries names Bill Ellerbee President
- Pennsylvania's Precision Finishing Holds Groundbreaking For New Facility
- Axalta Hosts Annual Latin America Distributor Convention in Cancún
- Axalta Coating Systems Has Carbon Fiber Covered
- DeFelsko to Host SSPC Training This Fall.
- Columbia Chemical Adds Kissig, Del Guidice
- CCAI Wisconsin Golf Outing Awards $14K in Scholarships
- Electrocoat Seminar is Oct. 4-5 In Des Moines, Iowa
- CCAI Honors Chapter, Installs Officers and Board
- CCAI’s Powder Coating and Curing Processes Seminar at Georgia Power Company’s Customer Resource Center