Mark Albert is editor-in-chief of Modern Machine Shop Magazine, a position he has held since July 2000. He was associate editor and then executive editor of the magazine in prior years. Mark has been writing about metalworking for more than 30 years. Currently, his favorite topics are lean manufacturing and global competitiveness. Mark’s editorial activities have taken him to numerous countries in Europe and Asia as well as across the United States many times. He is a graduate of the University of Cincinnati (Cincinnati, Ohio) and Indiana University (Bloomington, Indiana).
- Artistic Plating is Now Advanced Plating Technologies
- CCAI Donates to Red Cross Relief Fund to Help Central Illinois Tornado Victims
- Survey Wants Your Opinion on "Media Usage in Manufacturing Facilities"
- Waterborne Symposium 2014 Announces Program
- AAC Announce its Level 1 Workshop for 2014
- FABTECH 2013 is Largest Show in History
- CCAI Publishes 6th Edition of Powder Coating for Industrial Finishing Applications Training Manual in Color
- NASF SUR/FIN Begins Abstract Review for June Conference
- Mid-Winter Surface Finishing Conference in Orlando is Jan. 22-24
- New England Surface Finishing Conference Attracts Dozens