Mark Albert is editor-in-chief of Modern Machine Shop Magazine, a position he has held since July 2000. He was associate editor and then executive editor of the magazine in prior years. Mark has been writing about metalworking for more than 30 years. Currently, his favorite topics are lean manufacturing and global competitiveness. Mark’s editorial activities have taken him to numerous countries in Europe and Asia as well as across the United States many times. He is a graduate of the University of Cincinnati (Cincinnati, Ohio) and Indiana University (Bloomington, Indiana).
- New CCAI On-Line Training Videos Now Available
- Enthone Publishes Plating-on-Plastics & Decorative Base Metals Guide
- NASF Science and Engineering Scholarship Competition Now Open
- EPi, Eric Olander and Luke Donald Pair Up For First Tee Program
- Pneu-Mech Systems Relocates Headquarters
- Asterion Acquires Southeastern Chemical, Inc.
- UK’s Nasmyth Group Acquires California-based Technical Metal Finishing
- SIFCO ASC Flies High With Added Seal Of Approval From Nadcap
- California NASF Chapters Hosting Supplier Showcases
- 2014 New England Surface Finishing Regional Is Nov. 7