Matt joined the MMS team in 2006 after graduating from Ohio University (Bobcats, not Buckeyes!) with a B.S. degree in Journalism. Since then, MMS's associate editor has been traveling the country (and the world) to see manufacturing technology in action and to learn as much as possible from those who design and use it. With experience ranging from managing case study and industry news sections to feature writing and editing to event coverage, photography and engaging on social media, Matt is eager for any opportunity to spread wisdom that can help North American manufacturers succeed.
- Aluminum Anodizers Council Call for Papers 2017
- JR Custom Metal Products Shows Off New Powder Coating System
- Goad Company Wins New Product Excellence Award
- Arresting Indoor Air Quality Criminals in Metal Finishing and Chemical Tanks
- Atotech Acquires Pegastech Plating on Plastics Technology
- Winona Powder Coating Announces Expansion
- Axalta Sponsors, Builds Mobility Cars for GoBabyGo!
- Study Shows Gallium Nitride Almost as Durable as Diamonds
- Reliable Plating Works, Elite Finishing Hold Plating Education Month in February
- Echo Engineering Celebrates 50th Anniversary