Stephanie Monsanty recently joined the Modern Machine Shop as our Assistant Editor. She holds a B.A. degree from the University of Mount Union in English literature and in history and is currently pursuing a master’s in professional writing at the University of Cincinnati. When she’s not editing product releases, helping out with other MMS tasks, teaching or going to class, Stephanie enjoys cooking, running and exploring the Queen City.
- CCAI Donates to Red Cross Relief Fund to Help Central Illinois Tornado Victims
- Survey Wants Your Opinion on "Media Usage in Manufacturing Facilities"
- Waterborne Symposium 2014 Announces Program
- AAC Announce its Level 1 Workshop for 2014
- FABTECH 2013 is Largest Show in History
- CCAI Publishes 6th Edition of Powder Coating for Industrial Finishing Applications Training Manual in Color
- NASF SUR/FIN Begins Abstract Review for June Conference
- Mid-Winter Surface Finishing Conference in Orlando is Jan. 22-24
- New England Surface Finishing Conference Attracts Dozens
- Dürr Expands In North America With Location In Mexico