Stephanie Monsanty worked as a summer intern in 2012 and joined the Modern Machine Shop team as assistant editor later that fall. She edits product and industry news for the print magazine as well as MMS Online. Stephanie completed her M.A. in professional writing at the University of Cincinnati in 2013, and also holds a B.A. in English literature and history from the University of Mount Union.
- NASF Technical Advisory Committee Seeks Sur/Fin Papers
- After 60 years, Mary Lou Davis Is Finally 'Finished'
- Ransohoff Open House Displays Latest Cleaning Technology
- Reliable Plating Works Celebrating 85 Years
- Bill Wiggins Awarded CA Metal Finishers Lifetime Achievement Award
- NASF West Coast Bright Design Kicks Off With Tour
- Haviland 80th Anniversary Underscored With National Recognition As One Of Best For Employee Financial Security
- Graco Sells Liquid Finishing Business Assets
- Walmart, Google Headline FABTECH 2014 Presentations
- Survey Says NASF SUR/FIN Continues To Increase In Value