Stephanie (Monsanty) Hendrixson served as a Modern Machine Shop summer intern in 2012 and joined the team as an assistant editor later that fall. She currently works on event news for MMS Online and on the production of the print magazine. She also blogs about additive technology and helps to manage Additive Manufacturing magazine as its associate editor. Stephanie holds an M.A. in professional writing from the University of Cincinnati and a B.A. in English literature and history from the University of Mount Union.
- Call for Papers for Parts Cleaning Expo 2017
- Update: FDA Releases Draft Guidance for Additive Manufacturing of Medical Devices
- Plating Shop Owner Richard Taylor Going Strong at 100
- Col-Met Opens New Manufacturing Facility
- New England NASF Chapter Hosts Suppliers Night
- General Magnaplate Closes California Plant After 36 Years
- Lincoln Industries Hosting 'Inspired 2016'
- Update: IDL Precision Talks Purchasing Plating Shop
- Vergason Technology Celebrates 30 Years
- Dynavac Announces Partnership with Winona PVD Coatings