Jeff Sloan has been editor-in-chief of CompositesWorld since 2006 and directs and manages editorial content for all of the brand’s products. Prior to joining CompositesWorld, Jeff worked for 10 years as editor and then publisher of Injection Molding, Modern Plastics and Plastics Machinery & Auxiliaries magazines. Jeff has also worked as a technical writer, and is a 1990 graduate of Colorado State University with a degree in technical journalism.
- JR Custom Metal Products Shows Off New Powder Coating System
- Goad Company Wins New Product Excellence Award
- Arresting Indoor Air Quality Criminals in Metal Finishing and Chemical Tanks
- Atotech Acquires Pegastech Plating on Plastics Technology
- Winona Powder Coating Announces Expansion
- Axalta Sponsors, Builds Mobility Cars for GoBabyGo!
- Study Shows Gallium Nitride Almost as Durable as Diamonds
- Reliable Plating Works, Elite Finishing Hold Plating Education Month in February
- Echo Engineering Celebrates 50th Anniversary
- Metal Finisher Richard Taylor Passes at 100