With a degree in technical writing and editing, Chris began his career as an assistant editor with Modern Machine Shop, eventually moving into the role of production manager. After leaving the machine tool industry for several years to run his own marketing and web design business, he returned to Gardner in 2005 as associate editor of Production Machining. He has also served as editor of Process Cleaning magazine. Chris is an avid baseball fan (particularly of the Cincinnati Reds), but says he'd still rather watch his kids' sporting events any day.
- Artistic Plating is Now Advanced Plating Technologies
- CCAI Donates to Red Cross Relief Fund to Help Central Illinois Tornado Victims
- Survey Wants Your Opinion on "Media Usage in Manufacturing Facilities"
- Waterborne Symposium 2014 Announces Program
- AAC Announce its Level 1 Workshop for 2014
- FABTECH 2013 is Largest Show in History
- CCAI Publishes 6th Edition of Powder Coating for Industrial Finishing Applications Training Manual in Color
- NASF SUR/FIN Begins Abstract Review for June Conference
- Mid-Winter Surface Finishing Conference in Orlando is Jan. 22-24
- New England Surface Finishing Conference Attracts Dozens