Matthew H. Naitove
Matt Naitove is Executive Editor of Plastics Technology magazine, where he has reported on virtually every aspect of plastics since 1972. Matt started at PT as a cub reporter fresh out of school and rose through the ranks to Chief Editor, a position he held for 29 years. His current beats on the magazine include reporting on all aspects of injection molding and blow molding technology. Matt is a graduate of Harvard College and holds a masters degree from Columbia University’s Graduate School of Journalism. He is a member of SPE and the Plastics Pioneers Association.
- JR Custom Metal Products Shows Off New Powder Coating System
- Goad Company Wins New Product Excellence Award
- Arresting Indoor Air Quality Criminals in Metal Finishing and Chemical Tanks
- Atotech Acquires Pegastech Plating on Plastics Technology
- Winona Powder Coating Announces Expansion
- Axalta Sponsors, Builds Mobility Cars for GoBabyGo!
- Study Shows Gallium Nitride Almost as Durable as Diamonds
- Reliable Plating Works, Elite Finishing Hold Plating Education Month in February
- Echo Engineering Celebrates 50th Anniversary
- Metal Finisher Richard Taylor Passes at 100