Ginger Gardiner, a senior editor at CompositesWorld, began writing for Composites Technology and High Performance Composites as a contributor in 2006. She was hired as senior editor of the now combined CompositesWorld publication in 2013. She is a co-author of the textbook Essentials of Advanced Composite Fabrication & Repair. Ginger has a degree in mechanical engineering from Rice University and began her career as a technical marketing representative in DuPont’s Composites Division for KEVLAR and NOMEX products in aerospace and marine applications.
- Aluminum Anodizers Council Call for Papers 2017
- JR Custom Metal Products Shows Off New Powder Coating System
- Goad Company Wins New Product Excellence Award
- Arresting Indoor Air Quality Criminals in Metal Finishing and Chemical Tanks
- Atotech Acquires Pegastech Plating on Plastics Technology
- Winona Powder Coating Announces Expansion
- Axalta Sponsors, Builds Mobility Cars for GoBabyGo!
- Study Shows Gallium Nitride Almost as Durable as Diamonds
- Reliable Plating Works, Elite Finishing Hold Plating Education Month in February
- Echo Engineering Celebrates 50th Anniversary