Peter Zelinski has been a writer and editor for Modern Machine Shop for more than a decade. One of the aspects of this work that he enjoys the most is visiting machining facilities to learn about the manufacturing technology, systems and strategies they have adopted, and the successes they’ve realized as a result. Pete earned his degree in mechanical engineering from the University of Cincinnati, and he first learned about machining by running and programming machine tools in a metalworking laboratory within GE Aircraft Engines. Follow Pete on Twitter at Z_Axis_MMS.
- Enthone Publishes Plating-on-Plastics & Decorative Base Metals Guide
- NASF Science and Engineering Scholarship Competition Now Open
- EPi, Eric Olander and Luke Donald Pair Up For First Tee Program
- Pneu-Mech Systems Relocates Headquarters
- Asterion Acquires Southeastern Chemical, Inc.
- UK’s Nasmyth Group Acquires California-based Technical Metal Finishing
- SIFCO ASC Flies High With Added Seal Of Approval From Nadcap
- California NASF Chapters Hosting Supplier Showcases
- 2014 New England Surface Finishing Regional Is Nov. 7
- Anodizing Conference & Exposition is Sept. 16-18 in Pittsburgh