Peter Zelinski has been a writer and editor for Modern Machine Shop for more than a decade. One of the aspects of this work that he enjoys the most is visiting machining facilities to learn about the manufacturing technology, systems and strategies they have adopted, and the successes they’ve realized as a result. Pete earned his degree in mechanical engineering from the University of Cincinnati, and he first learned about machining by running and programming machine tools in a metalworking laboratory within GE Aircraft Engines. Follow Pete on Twitter at Z_Axis_MMS.
- John Gilbert Receives Award at NE Surface Finishing Regional
- Hubbard-Hall And The Lasting Tribute At The Sept. 11 Memorial
- Fischer Expands Manufacturing Capacity In Germany
- Axalta Coating Systems Celebrates 50 Years of Commercial Powder Coatings
- DuBois Chemicals Acquires American Finishing Resources
- Gelling, Advincula Are Plenary Speakers at 2015 Waterborne, High-Solids and Powder Coating Symposium
- AAC Level 1 Anodizing Essentials Workshop Is January 21
- NASF Technical Advisory Committee Seeks Sur/Fin Papers
- After 60 years, Mary Lou Davis Is Finally 'Finished'
- Ransohoff Open House Displays Latest Cleaning Technology