Peter Zelinski has been a writer and editor for Modern Machine Shop for more than a decade. One of the aspects of this work that he enjoys the most is visiting machining facilities to learn about the manufacturing technology, systems and strategies they have adopted, and the successes they’ve realized as a result. Pete earned his degree in mechanical engineering from the University of Cincinnati, and he first learned about machining by running and programming machine tools in a metalworking laboratory within GE Aircraft Engines. Follow Pete on Twitter at Z_Axis_MMS.
- Artistic Plating is Now Advanced Plating Technologies
- CCAI Donates to Red Cross Relief Fund to Help Central Illinois Tornado Victims
- Survey Wants Your Opinion on "Media Usage in Manufacturing Facilities"
- Waterborne Symposium 2014 Announces Program
- AAC Announce its Level 1 Workshop for 2014
- FABTECH 2013 is Largest Show in History
- CCAI Publishes 6th Edition of Powder Coating for Industrial Finishing Applications Training Manual in Color
- NASF SUR/FIN Begins Abstract Review for June Conference
- Mid-Winter Surface Finishing Conference in Orlando is Jan. 22-24
- New England Surface Finishing Conference Attracts Dozens