Chris Koepfer has been involved in metalworking for 30 years. His first 14 were in the machine tool group at Cincinnati Milacron where he honed his technical writing skills in turning, machining and grinding before joining Modern Machine Shop in 1992 as an associate editor. In 2001, he helped found MMS’ sister publication Production Machining, which speaks to the precision machined parts segment of the industry. Chris is graduate of Xavier University in Cincinnati, as are three of his four children, and an XU basketball fan—which can be as daunting as working in metalworking, he says.
- Pennsylvania's Precision Finishing Holds Groundbreaking For New Facility
- Axalta Hosts Annual Latin America Distributor Convention in Cancún
- Axalta Coating Systems Has Carbon Fiber Covered
- DeFelsko to Host SSPC Training This Fall.
- Columbia Chemical Adds Kissig, Del Guidice
- CCAI Wisconsin Golf Outing Awards $14K in Scholarships
- Electrocoat Seminar is Oct. 4-5 In Des Moines, Iowa
- CCAI Honors Chapter, Installs Officers and Board
- CCAI’s Powder Coating and Curing Processes Seminar at Georgia Power Company’s Customer Resource Center
- Top Gun Powder Coating Expanding To New Location, 70+ Jobs