Chris Koepfer has been involved in metalworking for 30 years. His first 14 were in the machine tool group at Cincinnati Milacron where he honed his technical writing skills in turning, machining and grinding before joining Modern Machine Shop in 1992 as an associate editor. In 2001, he helped found MMS’ sister publication Production Machining, which speaks to the precision machined parts segment of the industry. Chris is graduate of Xavier University in Cincinnati, as are three of his four children, and an XU basketball fan—which can be as daunting as working in metalworking, he says.
- NASF Technical Advisory Committee Seeks Sur/Fin Papers
- After 60 years, Mary Lou Davis Is Finally 'Finished'
- Ransohoff Open House Displays Latest Cleaning Technology
- Reliable Plating Works Celebrating 85 Years
- Bill Wiggins Awarded CA Metal Finishers Lifetime Achievement Award
- NASF West Coast Bright Design Kicks Off With Tour
- Haviland 80th Anniversary Underscored With National Recognition As One Of Best For Employee Financial Security
- Graco Sells Liquid Finishing Business Assets
- Walmart, Google Headline FABTECH 2014 Presentations
- Survey Says NASF SUR/FIN Continues To Increase In Value