Chris Koepfer has been involved in metalworking for 30 years. His first 14 were in the machine tool group at Cincinnati Milacron where he honed his technical writing skills in turning, machining and grinding before joining Modern Machine Shop in 1992 as an associate editor. In 2001, he helped found MMS’ sister publication Production Machining, which speaks to the precision machined parts segment of the industry. Chris is graduate of Xavier University in Cincinnati, as are three of his four children, and an XU basketball fan—which can be as daunting as working in metalworking, he says.
- Winona Powder Coating Gets UL Recertification
- Global Automotive 2015 Color Popularity Report
- Automatic Coating Limited Celebrates 50 Years
- May Go-To Gal: Kally Powell, Production Coordinator, All-Color Powder Coating Inc.
- CCAI, PCI Hold Joint 2016 Annual Meeting in Colorado
- Axalta Starts Expanded Resin Production Facility in Mexico
- NASF Palmetto Hosting Billy Smith Golf Tournament
- Roy Metal Finishing Adding Second Facility
- Axalta Becomes Sponsor of Dale Earnhardt Jr.’s Digital Platform
- Progressive Coating's Stephen Walters Elected CCAI-NI President