Chris Koepfer has been involved in metalworking for 30 years. His first 14 were in the machine tool group at Cincinnati Milacron where he honed his technical writing skills in turning, machining and grinding before joining Modern Machine Shop in 1992 as an associate editor. In 2001, he helped found MMS’ sister publication Production Machining, which speaks to the precision machined parts segment of the industry. Chris is graduate of Xavier University in Cincinnati, as are three of his four children, and an XU basketball fan—which can be as daunting as working in metalworking, he says.
- Goad Company Wins New Product Excellence Award
- Arresting Indoor Air Quality Criminals in Metal Finishing and Chemical Tanks
- Atotech Acquires Pegastech Plating on Plastics Technology
- Winona Powder Coating Announces Expansion
- Axalta Sponsors, Builds Mobility Cars for GoBabyGo!
- Study Shows Gallium Nitride Almost as Durable as Diamonds
- Reliable Plating Works, Elite Finishing Hold Plating Education Month in February
- Echo Engineering Celebrates 50th Anniversary
- Metal Finisher Richard Taylor Passes at 100
- Modified Metals for Space Engineering Produced in Submilliseconds