Chris Koepfer has been involved in metalworking for 30 years. His first 14 were in the machine tool group at Cincinnati Milacron where he honed his technical writing skills in turning, machining and grinding before joining Modern Machine Shop in 1992 as an associate editor. In 2001, he helped found MMS’ sister publication Production Machining, which speaks to the precision machined parts segment of the industry. Chris is graduate of Xavier University in Cincinnati, as are three of his four children, and an XU basketball fan—which can be as daunting as working in metalworking, he says.
- NASF Science and Engineering Scholarship Competition Now Open
- EPi, Eric Olander and Luke Donald Pair Up For First Tee Program
- Pneu-Mech Systems Relocates Headquarters
- Asterion Acquires Southeastern Chemical, Inc.
- UK’s Nasmyth Group Acquires California-based Technical Metal Finishing
- SIFCO ASC Flies High With Added Seal Of Approval From Nadcap
- California NASF Chapters Hosting Supplier Showcases
- 2014 New England Surface Finishing Regional Is Nov. 7
- Anodizing Conference & Exposition is Sept. 16-18 in Pittsburgh
- DuBois Chemicals acquires Angler Industries