Chris Koepfer has been involved in metalworking for 30 years. His first 14 were in the machine tool group at Cincinnati Milacron where he honed his technical writing skills in turning, machining and grinding before joining Modern Machine Shop in 1992 as an associate editor. In 2001, he helped found MMS’ sister publication Production Machining, which speaks to the precision machined parts segment of the industry. Chris is graduate of Xavier University in Cincinnati, as are three of his four children, and an XU basketball fan—which can be as daunting as working in metalworking, he says.
- Uyemura Launches New Electrolytic Nickel Technology
- John Gilbert Receives Award at NE Surface Finishing Regional
- Hubbard-Hall And The Lasting Tribute At The Sept. 11 Memorial
- Fischer Expands Manufacturing Capacity In Germany
- Axalta Coating Systems Celebrates 50 Years of Commercial Powder Coatings
- DuBois Chemicals Acquires American Finishing Resources
- Gelling, Advincula Are Plenary Speakers at 2015 Waterborne, High-Solids and Powder Coating Symposium
- AAC Level 1 Anodizing Essentials Workshop Is January 21
- NASF Technical Advisory Committee Seeks Sur/Fin Papers
- After 60 years, Mary Lou Davis Is Finally 'Finished'