Chris Koepfer has been involved in metalworking for 30 years. His first 14 were in the machine tool group at Cincinnati Milacron where he honed his technical writing skills in turning, machining and grinding before joining Modern Machine Shop in 1992 as an associate editor. In 2001, he helped found MMS’ sister publication Production Machining, which speaks to the precision machined parts segment of the industry. Chris is graduate of Xavier University in Cincinnati, as are three of his four children, and an XU basketball fan—which can be as daunting as working in metalworking, he says.
- Dürr Group Holding Grand Opening of Southfield HQ
- Call for Papers for Parts Cleaning Expo 2017
- Update: FDA Releases Draft Guidance for Additive Manufacturing of Medical Devices
- Plating Shop Owner Richard Taylor Going Strong at 100
- Col-Met Opens New Manufacturing Facility
- New England NASF Chapter Hosts Suppliers Night
- General Magnaplate Closes California Plant After 36 Years
- Lincoln Industries Hosting 'Inspired 2016'
- Update: IDL Precision Talks Purchasing Plating Shop
- Vergason Technology Celebrates 30 Years