Lori has been working “behind the scenes” of Production Machining since 2003, writing and editing the Products, News and Case in Point sections of the magazine, editing other staff members’ articles, and more recently, writing a column for PM’s e-newsletter, Inbox Insights. She began her journalism career in the trucking industry, writing technical articles for two trade publications. She has a B.A. in Communications from the University of Dayton.
- NASF Technical Advisory Committee Seeks Sur/Fin Papers
- After 60 years, Mary Lou Davis Is Finally 'Finished'
- Ransohoff Open House Displays Latest Cleaning Technology
- Reliable Plating Works Celebrating 85 Years
- Bill Wiggins Awarded CA Metal Finishers Lifetime Achievement Award
- NASF West Coast Bright Design Kicks Off With Tour
- Haviland 80th Anniversary Underscored With National Recognition As One Of Best For Employee Financial Security
- Graco Sells Liquid Finishing Business Assets
- Walmart, Google Headline FABTECH 2014 Presentations
- Survey Says NASF SUR/FIN Continues To Increase In Value