Lori has been working “behind the scenes” of Production Machining since 2003, writing and editing the Products, News and Case in Point sections of the magazine, editing other staff members’ articles, writing a column for PM’s e-newsletter, Inbox Insights, writing blog posts and handling PM's Facebook account. She began her journalism career in the trucking industry, writing technical articles for two trade publications. She has a B.A. in Communications from the University of Dayton.
- Goad Company Wins New Product Excellence Award
- Arresting Indoor Air Quality Criminals in Metal Finishing and Chemical Tanks
- Atotech Acquires Pegastech Plating on Plastics Technology
- Winona Powder Coating Announces Expansion
- Axalta Sponsors, Builds Mobility Cars for GoBabyGo!
- Study Shows Gallium Nitride Almost as Durable as Diamonds
- Reliable Plating Works, Elite Finishing Hold Plating Education Month in February
- Echo Engineering Celebrates 50th Anniversary
- Metal Finisher Richard Taylor Passes at 100
- Modified Metals for Space Engineering Produced in Submilliseconds