Lori has been working “behind the scenes” of Production Machining since 2003, writing and editing the Products, News and Case in Point sections of the magazine, editing other staff members’ articles, and more recently, writing a column for PM’s e-newsletter, Inbox Insights. She began her journalism career in the trucking industry, writing technical articles for two trade publications. She has a B.A. in Communications from the University of Dayton.
- Dürr Group Holding Grand Opening of Southfield HQ
- Call for Papers for Parts Cleaning Expo 2017
- Update: FDA Releases Draft Guidance for Additive Manufacturing of Medical Devices
- Plating Shop Owner Richard Taylor Going Strong at 100
- Col-Met Opens New Manufacturing Facility
- New England NASF Chapter Hosts Suppliers Night
- General Magnaplate Closes California Plant After 36 Years
- Lincoln Industries Hosting 'Inspired 2016'
- Update: IDL Precision Talks Purchasing Plating Shop
- Vergason Technology Celebrates 30 Years