Steve Kline, Jr.
Steve Kline, Jr. has been providing financial analysis and economic forecasts for Gardner Publications, Inc. (publisher of Modern Machine Shop) since 2005. While he has a degree in civil engineering from Vanderbilt University and a MBA with an emphasis on finance from the University of Cincinnati, Steve views forecasting as more of an art than a science. Therefore, his analysis focuses on trends between different data sets to determine where the economy (and, more importantly, the metalworking industry) may be headed. The study of economics is his life’s passion, hence the T-shirts of his favorite economists. Yes…any time he wears these, his wife points out that he truly is a geek.
- Metalplate Galvanizing Announces $9.75 Million Investment For New Site
- New George Koch Sons Wastewater Treatment Concept Brings Operational And Cost Benefits
- Florida Finishers Conference Draws Crowd To Hear History
- De Nora Launches New Website and Corporate Image
- TWR Service Acquires ISO 9001:2008 Certification
- FABTECH 2015 Chicago - Call for Speakers Is Open
- CCAI On-Line Training Videos Now Free To Members
- Hardide Coatings Invests $7M in U.S. Production Plant
- Drew Industries Acquires e-Coat Provider EA Technologies
- PPG Highlights New Corrosion-Resistant E-Coats At NAIAS