Steve Kline, Jr.
Steve Kline, Jr. has been providing financial analysis and economic forecasts for Gardner Publications, Inc. (publisher of Modern Machine Shop) since 2005. While he has a degree in civil engineering from Vanderbilt University and a MBA with an emphasis on finance from the University of Cincinnati, Steve views forecasting as more of an art than a science. Therefore, his analysis focuses on trends between different data sets to determine where the economy (and, more importantly, the metalworking industry) may be headed. The study of economics is his life’s passion, hence the T-shirts of his favorite economists. Yes…any time he wears these, his wife points out that he truly is a geek.
- 'How It's Made' Features Graymills Parts Washer
- DuBois Chemicals Acquires Heatbath Corporation
- Great Lakes Metal receives Chambers County award
- Pavco Offering Solutions For Decorative Hex Chrome Alternatives, General Metal Finishing Chemistries
- Anodyne Received Supplier of the Year from Boeing
- C&R Plating Expanding Indiana Plant
- DCHN Receives ITAR Registration
- SUR/FIN Keynotes Highlight Business & Future Challenges
- Walter Surface Technologies Named Supplier of the Year By Indica
- Tabletop Electroplating Machine Hot Item On Kickstarter