Steven Kline, Jr.
Steven Kline, Jr. has been providing financial analysis and economic forecasts for Gardner Publications, Inc. (publisher of Modern Machine Shop) since 2005. While he has a degree in civil engineering from Vanderbilt University and a MBA with an emphasis on finance from the University of Cincinnati, Steven views forecasting as more of an art than a science. Therefore, his analysis focuses on trends between different data sets to determine where the economy (and, more importantly, the metalworking industry) may be headed. The study of economics is his life’s passion, hence the T-shirts of his favorite economists. Yes…any time he wears these, his wife points out that he truly is a geek.
- McAlpin Industries Opens New Facility, Powder Coating Line
- Axalta to Acquire Ellis Paint Company
- CCAI Chapters Support Local Charities
- NASF Taking Nominations for Industry Awards
- Bringhurst, Almeyda Win AAC Paper Awards
- Pioneer Metal Finishing Relocates to New Hope, Minnesota
- Hosco Wins Automation Alley Award
- Ken Gatchel, former AESF President, Passes
- Florida Finishers Mid-Winter Conference Features Lockheed Martin Tour
- MAMF To Celebrate 100th Anniversary in April