Steve Kline, Jr.
Steve Kline, Jr. has been providing financial analysis and economic forecasts for Gardner Publications, Inc. (publisher of Modern Machine Shop) since 2005. While he has a degree in civil engineering from Vanderbilt University and a MBA with an emphasis on finance from the University of Cincinnati, Steve views forecasting as more of an art than a science. Therefore, his analysis focuses on trends between different data sets to determine where the economy (and, more importantly, the metalworking industry) may be headed. The study of economics is his life’s passion, hence the T-shirts of his favorite economists. Yes…any time he wears these, his wife points out that he truly is a geek.
- Pennsylvania's Precision Finishing Holds Groundbreaking For New Facility
- Axalta Hosts Annual Latin America Distributor Convention in Cancún
- Axalta Coating Systems Has Carbon Fiber Covered
- DeFelsko to Host SSPC Training This Fall.
- Columbia Chemical Adds Kissig, Del Guidice
- CCAI Wisconsin Golf Outing Awards $14K in Scholarships
- Electrocoat Seminar is Oct. 4-5 In Des Moines, Iowa
- CCAI Honors Chapter, Installs Officers and Board
- CCAI’s Powder Coating and Curing Processes Seminar at Georgia Power Company’s Customer Resource Center
- Top Gun Powder Coating Expanding To New Location, 70+ Jobs