Steve Kline, Jr.
Steve Kline, Jr. has been providing financial analysis and economic forecasts for Gardner Publications, Inc. (publisher of Modern Machine Shop) since 2005. While he has a degree in civil engineering from Vanderbilt University and a MBA with an emphasis on finance from the University of Cincinnati, Steve views forecasting as more of an art than a science. Therefore, his analysis focuses on trends between different data sets to determine where the economy (and, more importantly, the metalworking industry) may be headed. The study of economics is his life’s passion, hence the T-shirts of his favorite economists. Yes…any time he wears these, his wife points out that he truly is a geek.
- SRG Global Moving to World Headquarters in Troy
- Astro Pak Acquires Chemko Technical Services
- K Alpha Acquires Bowman Analytics
- Products Finishing's Steve Kline Jr. Delivers CCAI PCI Economic Talk
- Spray Equipment and Service Center Acquires FinishLine Technologies
- Sifco White Paper Talks Best Kept Aerospace Secret
- BASF Acquiring Surface Treatment Provider Chemetall
- Jeff Henderson is Aluminum Anodizers Council new President
- ITPS Americas Covers Thermal Processing Industry in the Americas
- Rosenboom Adding In-House Plating Operations