Steve Kline, Jr.
Steve Kline, Jr. has been providing financial analysis and economic forecasts for Gardner Publications, Inc. (publisher of Modern Machine Shop) since 2005. While he has a degree in civil engineering from Vanderbilt University and a MBA with an emphasis on finance from the University of Cincinnati, Steve views forecasting as more of an art than a science. Therefore, his analysis focuses on trends between different data sets to determine where the economy (and, more importantly, the metalworking industry) may be headed. The study of economics is his life’s passion, hence the T-shirts of his favorite economists. Yes…any time he wears these, his wife points out that he truly is a geek.
- PPG coatings specified for Turkish Aerospace Industries HURKUS trainer aircraft
- PPG Aerospace Donates Coatings To Restore F-4
- Electrocoating Seminar is Sept. 22-23 in Michigan
- CCAI Awards 2015 Scholarships
- Columbia Chemical Hosts Bossard Americas
- Axalta Coating Systems Introduces ReplaShade Custom Powder Color Match Program
- Electroplater Dave Roach, NASF Award Winner, Passes
- Bad Boy Mowers Expands With New Powder Coat System
- Quality Industries Adds New Powder Coating System
- Axalta Coats Monument to Tour de France Winners