Steve Kline, Jr.
Steve Kline, Jr. has been providing financial analysis and economic forecasts for Gardner Publications, Inc. (publisher of Modern Machine Shop) since 2005. While he has a degree in civil engineering from Vanderbilt University and a MBA with an emphasis on finance from the University of Cincinnati, Steve views forecasting as more of an art than a science. Therefore, his analysis focuses on trends between different data sets to determine where the economy (and, more importantly, the metalworking industry) may be headed. The study of economics is his life’s passion, hence the T-shirts of his favorite economists. Yes…any time he wears these, his wife points out that he truly is a geek.
- MetoKote Announces Changes And Appointments
- Graymills Corp. Named Manufacturer of the Year
- Parker Trutec Plans Building Expansion, New Electrocoating Line
- Metal Finishing Association Hosts Conference and Expo in Queretaro, Mexico Feb. 2016
- Aaron Kriegel joins Wagner Systems
- New England Surface Finishing Regional Attracted Numerous Speakers
- MacDermid Opens New Facility In Mexico
- Axalta Coating Systems, Hendrick Motorsports Extend Relationship
- Presidential Candidate Rick Santorum to Visit Fabtech Expo
- Valence Expands Titanium, Hard Metal Processing To All 10 U.S. Locations