Steve Kline, Jr.
Steve Kline, Jr. has been providing financial analysis and economic forecasts for Gardner Publications, Inc. (publisher of Modern Machine Shop) since 2005. While he has a degree in civil engineering from Vanderbilt University and a MBA with an emphasis on finance from the University of Cincinnati, Steve views forecasting as more of an art than a science. Therefore, his analysis focuses on trends between different data sets to determine where the economy (and, more importantly, the metalworking industry) may be headed. The study of economics is his life’s passion, hence the T-shirts of his favorite economists. Yes…any time he wears these, his wife points out that he truly is a geek.
- MacDermid Sponsors Automotive Decorative Finishes Seminar in Germany
- Columbia Chemical Gains Approvals As Preferred Supplier For Zinc And Zinc-Alloy Plating Processes
- MacDermid Showcased New Evolve, Eclipse and ZinKlad At Sur/Fin
- TCI Powder Coatings Customer Event Provides Knowledge, Fun
- PRAB Adds Evaled Evaporative Line, Enters Wastewater Treatment Sector
- SIFCO ASC Achieves OHSAS 18001 Certification
- Binks Introduces New Trophy Spray Guns
- Majoy, Bell, McGuinness, Nebiolo, Ryan, Murphy and Roach Receive NASF Awards of Merit
- Asterion Video On Interpreting Hull Cell Panels
- PCx 2015 Call For Cleaning Papers