Steve Kline, Jr.
Steve Kline, Jr. has been providing financial analysis and economic forecasts for Gardner Publications, Inc. (publisher of Modern Machine Shop) since 2005. While he has a degree in civil engineering from Vanderbilt University and a MBA with an emphasis on finance from the University of Cincinnati, Steve views forecasting as more of an art than a science. Therefore, his analysis focuses on trends between different data sets to determine where the economy (and, more importantly, the metalworking industry) may be headed. The study of economics is his life’s passion, hence the T-shirts of his favorite economists. Yes…any time he wears these, his wife points out that he truly is a geek.
- Atotech Holds POP Summit For Customers
- Nordson Powder Coating Training Is May 13-14 and August 13-14
- NASF Washington Forum Covers Upcoming Rules, Regulations
- Kushner Plating School Adds Globally Harmonized System Labeling And Safety Data Sheet Training
- Feature Story: Medical Grade Gold Plating
- Feature Story: Oshkosh Starts Finishing Services Division
- View IHEA's Free Infrared Webinar On Efficient Curing
- DeFelsko's PosiTector Wins Innovative Product of the Year
- PCI Custom Coater Forum Attracted Dozens to Las Vegas
- Hospitality Suites at ECOAT14 Will Draw Big Crowds