Steve Kline, Jr.
Steve Kline, Jr. has been providing financial analysis and economic forecasts for Gardner Publications, Inc. (publisher of Modern Machine Shop) since 2005. While he has a degree in civil engineering from Vanderbilt University and a MBA with an emphasis on finance from the University of Cincinnati, Steve views forecasting as more of an art than a science. Therefore, his analysis focuses on trends between different data sets to determine where the economy (and, more importantly, the metalworking industry) may be headed. The study of economics is his life’s passion, hence the T-shirts of his favorite economists. Yes…any time he wears these, his wife points out that he truly is a geek.
- CCAI, PCI Hold Joint 2016 Annual Meeting in Colorado
- Axalta Starts Expanded Resin Production Facility in Mexico
- NASF Palmetto Hosting Billy Smith Golf Tournament
- Roy Metal Finishing Adding Second Facility
- Axalta Becomes Sponsor of Dale Earnhardt Jr.’s Digital Platform
- Progressive Coating's Stephen Walters Elected CCAI-NI President
- CCAI Chicago Chapter Tours Gatto Industrial Platers
- Video Highlights Broad Range of PPG Automotive Coatings
- Winona PVD Coatings wins 2016 Quality Plant of the Year
- The Science of Watching Paint Dry