Steve Kline, Jr.
Steve Kline, Jr. has been providing financial analysis and economic forecasts for Gardner Publications, Inc. (publisher of Modern Machine Shop) since 2005. While he has a degree in civil engineering from Vanderbilt University and a MBA with an emphasis on finance from the University of Cincinnati, Steve views forecasting as more of an art than a science. Therefore, his analysis focuses on trends between different data sets to determine where the economy (and, more importantly, the metalworking industry) may be headed. The study of economics is his life’s passion, hence the T-shirts of his favorite economists. Yes…any time he wears these, his wife points out that he truly is a geek.
- Metokote Receives Honda Supplier Performance Award
- Columbia Chemical Receives Employee-Ownership Award
- George Koch Sons Acquires Walgren Company
- Axalta Expands Powder Supply Capability in Southern California
- Products Finishing Top Shops Luncheon Honors Industry's Best
- CCAI’s Powder Coating and Curing Processes Seminar In Alabama Is Oct. 6-7
- PPG Acquires Cuming Microwave
- CCAI's NEW System Design Manual Available
- Electrocoating Seminar In Detroit, Sept. 22-23
- PPG Launches Metal Coatings Color Selector Web Tool