Steve Kline, Jr.
Steve Kline, Jr. has been providing financial analysis and economic forecasts for Gardner Publications, Inc. (publisher of Modern Machine Shop) since 2005. While he has a degree in civil engineering from Vanderbilt University and a MBA with an emphasis on finance from the University of Cincinnati, Steve views forecasting as more of an art than a science. Therefore, his analysis focuses on trends between different data sets to determine where the economy (and, more importantly, the metalworking industry) may be headed. The study of economics is his life’s passion, hence the T-shirts of his favorite economists. Yes…any time he wears these, his wife points out that he truly is a geek.
- Awards and Leadership at the 2015 CCAI Annual Meeting
- View the Sherwin-Williams Powder Coating Webinar
- Anest Iwata Partners with BK Racing as the Primary Sponsor for Matt Dibenedetto
- MOCAP Acquires William Beckett Plastic Packaging
- Court Upholds EPA Hex Chrome Rule
- MetoKote Adds Powercron Advantage Electrocoat to Systems in Two Plants
- Stripmaster Celebrates 25 Years
- Gardner Research Releases “Media Usage in Manufacturing 2015” Survey Results Report
- Macdermid Parent Buys Enthone Group
- Axalta and Hempel Inc. Form Strategic Oil and Gas Pipeline Coating Partnership