Steve Kline, Jr.
Steve Kline, Jr. has been providing financial analysis and economic forecasts for Gardner Publications, Inc. (publisher of Modern Machine Shop) since 2005. While he has a degree in civil engineering from Vanderbilt University and a MBA with an emphasis on finance from the University of Cincinnati, Steve views forecasting as more of an art than a science. Therefore, his analysis focuses on trends between different data sets to determine where the economy (and, more importantly, the metalworking industry) may be headed. The study of economics is his life’s passion, hence the T-shirts of his favorite economists. Yes…any time he wears these, his wife points out that he truly is a geek.
- Products Finishing Cover Photo Shows Espos Coating Columbia University Formula SAE Car
- Clariant, Reliant Introduce New Range Of Metal-Free Anodizing Dyes Approved By NSF For Food Zone
- MetoKote Corporation Opens New Facility in North Carolina
- Chemcoaters's CigarFest Sessions Catching Fire
- Asterion Launches New App For Finishing Calculations
- Col-Met Engineered Finishing Solutions Breaks Ground On New Facility
- Coventya Celebrates 10 Year Anniversary
- Attend CEF Certification February 9-13
- Paint Pockets Offering Free Trial Of Filters
- The Most Expensive BMW Paint