Steve Kline, Jr.
Steve Kline, Jr. has been providing financial analysis and economic forecasts for Gardner Publications, Inc. (publisher of Modern Machine Shop) since 2005. While he has a degree in civil engineering from Vanderbilt University and a MBA with an emphasis on finance from the University of Cincinnati, Steve views forecasting as more of an art than a science. Therefore, his analysis focuses on trends between different data sets to determine where the economy (and, more importantly, the metalworking industry) may be headed. The study of economics is his life’s passion, hence the T-shirts of his favorite economists. Yes…any time he wears these, his wife points out that he truly is a geek.
- UK’s Nasmyth Group Acquires California-based Technical Metal Finishing
- SIFCO ASC Flies High With Added Seal Of Approval From Nadcap
- California NASF Chapters Hosting Supplier Showcases
- 2014 New England Surface Finishing Regional Is Nov. 7
- Anodizing Conference & Exposition is Sept. 16-18 in Pittsburgh
- DuBois Chemicals acquires Angler Industries
- Rightech Fabrications Earns ISO 9001:2008
- Milwaukee Platers Join Forces to Help St Joseph Academy
- PPG supplies Duranar and Duracron metal coatings for Port of Miami Tunnel
- American Plating Power Names Steve Smith Vice President of Sales