Steve Kline, Jr.
Steve Kline, Jr. has been providing financial analysis and economic forecasts for Gardner Publications, Inc. (publisher of Modern Machine Shop) since 2005. While he has a degree in civil engineering from Vanderbilt University and a MBA with an emphasis on finance from the University of Cincinnati, Steve views forecasting as more of an art than a science. Therefore, his analysis focuses on trends between different data sets to determine where the economy (and, more importantly, the metalworking industry) may be headed. The study of economics is his life’s passion, hence the T-shirts of his favorite economists. Yes…any time he wears these, his wife points out that he truly is a geek.
- NASF Technical Advisory Committee Seeks Sur/Fin Papers
- After 60 years, Mary Lou Davis Is Finally 'Finished'
- Ransohoff Open House Displays Latest Cleaning Technology
- Reliable Plating Works Celebrating 85 Years
- Bill Wiggins Awarded CA Metal Finishers Lifetime Achievement Award
- NASF West Coast Bright Design Kicks Off With Tour
- Haviland 80th Anniversary Underscored With National Recognition As One Of Best For Employee Financial Security
- Graco Sells Liquid Finishing Business Assets
- Walmart, Google Headline FABTECH 2014 Presentations
- Survey Says NASF SUR/FIN Continues To Increase In Value