Steve Kline, Jr.
Steve Kline, Jr. has been providing financial analysis and economic forecasts for Gardner Publications, Inc. (publisher of Modern Machine Shop) since 2005. While he has a degree in civil engineering from Vanderbilt University and a MBA with an emphasis on finance from the University of Cincinnati, Steve views forecasting as more of an art than a science. Therefore, his analysis focuses on trends between different data sets to determine where the economy (and, more importantly, the metalworking industry) may be headed. The study of economics is his life’s passion, hence the T-shirts of his favorite economists. Yes…any time he wears these, his wife points out that he truly is a geek.
- Dürr Group Holding Grand Opening of Southfield HQ
- Call for Papers for Parts Cleaning Expo 2017
- Update: FDA Releases Draft Guidance for Additive Manufacturing of Medical Devices
- Plating Shop Owner Richard Taylor Going Strong at 100
- Col-Met Opens New Manufacturing Facility
- New England NASF Chapter Hosts Suppliers Night
- General Magnaplate Closes California Plant After 36 Years
- Lincoln Industries Hosting 'Inspired 2016'
- Update: IDL Precision Talks Purchasing Plating Shop
- Vergason Technology Celebrates 30 Years