Steve Kline, Jr.
Steve Kline, Jr. has been providing financial analysis and economic forecasts for Gardner Publications, Inc. (publisher of Modern Machine Shop) since 2005. While he has a degree in civil engineering from Vanderbilt University and a MBA with an emphasis on finance from the University of Cincinnati, Steve views forecasting as more of an art than a science. Therefore, his analysis focuses on trends between different data sets to determine where the economy (and, more importantly, the metalworking industry) may be headed. The study of economics is his life’s passion, hence the T-shirts of his favorite economists. Yes…any time he wears these, his wife points out that he truly is a geek.
- Uyemura Launches New Electrolytic Nickel Technology
- John Gilbert Receives Award at NE Surface Finishing Regional
- Hubbard-Hall And The Lasting Tribute At The Sept. 11 Memorial
- Fischer Expands Manufacturing Capacity In Germany
- Axalta Coating Systems Celebrates 50 Years of Commercial Powder Coatings
- DuBois Chemicals Acquires American Finishing Resources
- Gelling, Advincula Are Plenary Speakers at 2015 Waterborne, High-Solids and Powder Coating Symposium
- AAC Level 1 Anodizing Essentials Workshop Is January 21
- NASF Technical Advisory Committee Seeks Sur/Fin Papers
- After 60 years, Mary Lou Davis Is Finally 'Finished'