Steven Kline, Jr.
Steven Kline, Jr. has been providing financial analysis and economic forecasts for Gardner Publications, Inc. (publisher of Modern Machine Shop) since 2005. While he has a degree in civil engineering from Vanderbilt University and a MBA with an emphasis on finance from the University of Cincinnati, Steven views forecasting as more of an art than a science. Therefore, his analysis focuses on trends between different data sets to determine where the economy (and, more importantly, the metalworking industry) may be headed. The study of economics is his life’s passion, hence the T-shirts of his favorite economists. Yes…any time he wears these, his wife points out that he truly is a geek.
- Georgia Powder Coating Wins Chamber Award
- LA Art Exhibit Uses Powder Coatings In Colorful Exhibit
- Dayton's Plating Technology Plans $930K Expansion
- Made in Eastern Iowa: Ideal Industries Makes, Powder Coats Products
- Scientists Unearth Ancient Plating Techniques
- Coating to help Europe's Telecom Satellites Keep their Cool
- Axalta Coating Systems Opens Powder Coating Learning and Development Center
- Jack Humble on the Value of Aluminum Anodizers Council
- PPG Donates Military Coatings, Window for EC-135C Aircraft Restoration
- John Cole Named UM-Dearborn 2016 CECS Alumnus of the Year