Steve Kline, Jr.
Steve Kline, Jr. has been providing financial analysis and economic forecasts for Gardner Publications, Inc. (publisher of Modern Machine Shop) since 2005. While he has a degree in civil engineering from Vanderbilt University and a MBA with an emphasis on finance from the University of Cincinnati, Steve views forecasting as more of an art than a science. Therefore, his analysis focuses on trends between different data sets to determine where the economy (and, more importantly, the metalworking industry) may be headed. The study of economics is his life’s passion, hence the T-shirts of his favorite economists. Yes…any time he wears these, his wife points out that he truly is a geek.
- Florida Finishers Conference is Jan 28-29
- Students Win Scholarships In Plating Contest
- Miraclean Unveils Anodize Cube To Bring Color Anodizing In House
- DuBois Chemicals Launches PACRE Paint Pretreatment
- CCAI’s Powder Coating and Curing Processes Seminar Returns to Georgia Power Company’s Customer Resource Center
- MFASC 'Bright Design' Event is Dec. 9
- First Deburring Expo is Oct. 2015 in Germany
- Bonnell Aluminum to Expand Its Anodizing Capacity
- Uyemura Launches New Electrolytic Nickel Technology
- John Gilbert Receives Award at NE Surface Finishing Regional