Steve Kline, Jr.
Steve Kline, Jr. has been providing financial analysis and economic forecasts for Gardner Publications, Inc. (publisher of Modern Machine Shop) since 2005. While he has a degree in civil engineering from Vanderbilt University and a MBA with an emphasis on finance from the University of Cincinnati, Steve views forecasting as more of an art than a science. Therefore, his analysis focuses on trends between different data sets to determine where the economy (and, more importantly, the metalworking industry) may be headed. The study of economics is his life’s passion, hence the T-shirts of his favorite economists. Yes…any time he wears these, his wife points out that he truly is a geek.
- Coventya Offers Expanded Materials Science Capabilities
- CTG Asia Begins Co-Op Program With Chongqing University
- New England Surface Finishing Regional Conference is Nov. 6
- Kongskilde Expands With New Powder Coat System
- Webinar Focuses On 2016 Color Trends
- Chicago's Acme Finishing Sold To Acuity Capital Partners
- Columbia Chemical Names Jeff Boehmer As Technical Support Manager
- ADF International's Paint Shop Earns Top Certification
- AAMA Updates Requirements for Coatings on Steel Hardware Components in Window, Doors
- PPG to acquire remaining interest in Chemfil Canada