Steve Kline, Jr.
Steve Kline, Jr. has been providing financial analysis and economic forecasts for Gardner Publications, Inc. (publisher of Modern Machine Shop) since 2005. While he has a degree in civil engineering from Vanderbilt University and a MBA with an emphasis on finance from the University of Cincinnati, Steve views forecasting as more of an art than a science. Therefore, his analysis focuses on trends between different data sets to determine where the economy (and, more importantly, the metalworking industry) may be headed. The study of economics is his life’s passion, hence the T-shirts of his favorite economists. Yes…any time he wears these, his wife points out that he truly is a geek.
- PPG ice-deterrent coating for airplanes highlighted at Farnborough
- MFASC and MFANC Supplier Showcase 2016
- Axalta Acquires Coil and Spray Coatings Manufacturer Dura Coat
- Dassault Aviation Qualifies PPG Ecoat Aerospace Primer
- $40 million invested: Dürr opens new US campus
- Valence Surface Technologies Expands Capacity And Approvals
- Ford honors Dürr at Annual World Excellence Awards
- Peer Group Reviews JIT Powder Coating
- Chicago NASF Midwest Chapter Hosting Sustainability Summit
- SRG Global Moving to World Headquarters in Troy