Steve Kline, Jr.
Steve Kline, Jr. has been providing financial analysis and economic forecasts for Gardner Publications, Inc. (publisher of Modern Machine Shop) since 2005. While he has a degree in civil engineering from Vanderbilt University and a MBA with an emphasis on finance from the University of Cincinnati, Steve views forecasting as more of an art than a science. Therefore, his analysis focuses on trends between different data sets to determine where the economy (and, more importantly, the metalworking industry) may be headed. The study of economics is his life’s passion, hence the T-shirts of his favorite economists. Yes…any time he wears these, his wife points out that he truly is a geek.
- Tabletop Electroplaing Machine Hot Item On Kickstarter
- IHEA Webinar on IR Ovens Now Online
- PPG Aerospace Solar-Control Coatings Use Eggplant-like Technology for Cooler Plane
- Michigan NASF Golf Outing Is May 29
- Global Finishing Solutions Wins Sherwin-Williams ProVisions Vendor Award
- J&M Plating Wins Rockford Chamber Award
- Col-Met Engineered Finishing Solutions Launches New Website
- Walter Surface Technologies Wins Top Award By Grainger Mexico
- Dürr Consolidates Campus in Southfield, Michigan
- CCAI Announces New Salt Lake City Chapter