Steve Kline, Jr.
Steve Kline, Jr. has been providing financial analysis and economic forecasts for Gardner Publications, Inc. (publisher of Modern Machine Shop) since 2005. While he has a degree in civil engineering from Vanderbilt University and a MBA with an emphasis on finance from the University of Cincinnati, Steve views forecasting as more of an art than a science. Therefore, his analysis focuses on trends between different data sets to determine where the economy (and, more importantly, the metalworking industry) may be headed. The study of economics is his life’s passion, hence the T-shirts of his favorite economists. Yes…any time he wears these, his wife points out that he truly is a geek.
- Products Finishing March Issue Debuts
- Change In Chemicals Saves Saporito Finishing Almost $40,000
- NaturalNano Buys General Super Plating
- NASF Launches Comprehensive Surface Finishing Guide
- Trojan Powder Coating Paints Modern Valentine for New York City
- CCAI SoCal Golf Outing Brings In 289 Toys For Tots
- EXEL North America named Sherwin-Williams Vendor of the Year
- Kolene Celebrates 75 Years
- Self-Cleaning Solar Panel Coating Optimizes Energy Collection, Reduces Costs
- Axalta Coating Systems Participates in Michigan Values Veterans Workforce Program