Steve Kline, Jr.
Steve Kline, Jr. has been providing financial analysis and economic forecasts for Gardner Publications, Inc. (publisher of Modern Machine Shop) since 2005. While he has a degree in civil engineering from Vanderbilt University and a MBA with an emphasis on finance from the University of Cincinnati, Steve views forecasting as more of an art than a science. Therefore, his analysis focuses on trends between different data sets to determine where the economy (and, more importantly, the metalworking industry) may be headed. The study of economics is his life’s passion, hence the T-shirts of his favorite economists. Yes…any time he wears these, his wife points out that he truly is a geek.
- Artistic Plating is Now Advanced Plating Technologies
- CCAI Donates to Red Cross Relief Fund to Help Central Illinois Tornado Victims
- Survey Wants Your Opinion on "Media Usage in Manufacturing Facilities"
- Waterborne Symposium 2014 Announces Program
- AAC Announce its Level 1 Workshop for 2014
- FABTECH 2013 is Largest Show in History
- CCAI Publishes 6th Edition of Powder Coating for Industrial Finishing Applications Training Manual in Color
- NASF SUR/FIN Begins Abstract Review for June Conference
- Mid-Winter Surface Finishing Conference in Orlando is Jan. 22-24
- New England Surface Finishing Conference Attracts Dozens