Steve Kline, Jr.
Steve Kline, Jr. has been providing financial analysis and economic forecasts for Gardner Publications, Inc. (publisher of Modern Machine Shop) since 2005. While he has a degree in civil engineering from Vanderbilt University and a MBA with an emphasis on finance from the University of Cincinnati, Steve views forecasting as more of an art than a science. Therefore, his analysis focuses on trends between different data sets to determine where the economy (and, more importantly, the metalworking industry) may be headed. The study of economics is his life’s passion, hence the T-shirts of his favorite economists. Yes…any time he wears these, his wife points out that he truly is a geek.
- Q&A: Gap Size Specifications
- Anodyne Receives Boeing C-17 Approval
- The Crown Group Acquired By High Road Capital Partners
- NASF SUR/FIN to Host Global Manufacturing Panel
- CCAI Finishing Pavilion At FABTECH Largest Yet
- BASF Develops Color For Shanghai GM Concept Car
- George Koch Sons Acquiring Price Industries
- PPG Wins PACE Award For Andaro Tint Dispersions
- MFASC and OC NASF Golf Tournament is June 3
- Finishers Descend on Washington