Steve Kline, Jr.
Steve Kline, Jr. has been providing financial analysis and economic forecasts for Gardner Publications, Inc. (publisher of Modern Machine Shop) since 2005. While he has a degree in civil engineering from Vanderbilt University and a MBA with an emphasis on finance from the University of Cincinnati, Steve views forecasting as more of an art than a science. Therefore, his analysis focuses on trends between different data sets to determine where the economy (and, more importantly, the metalworking industry) may be headed. The study of economics is his life’s passion, hence the T-shirts of his favorite economists. Yes…any time he wears these, his wife points out that he truly is a geek.
- Trojan Powder Coating Collaborates with Artist Stephen Glassman
- CCAI's SoCal Chapter's Toys For Tots Golf Event Helps Marines
- Tower at PNC Plaza with PPG Coatings Earns Architectural Award
- Diamond Vogel Celebrates 90 Years
- Eyelet Manufacturer Finds Safer Paint Stripping With Aquastrip
- Toefco Expansion Adds 20,000-Square-Foot Coating Facility
- Atotech Sold to The Carlyle Group for $3.2 billion
- SRG Global Celebrates New World HQ with Opening Ceremony
- AAC 25th Annual Anodizing Conference and Expo Wraps Up
- PPG Inaugurates Electrocoat Primer Pilot System in France for Aerospace