Steve Kline, Jr.
Steve Kline, Jr. has been providing financial analysis and economic forecasts for Gardner Publications, Inc. (publisher of Modern Machine Shop) since 2005. While he has a degree in civil engineering from Vanderbilt University and a MBA with an emphasis on finance from the University of Cincinnati, Steve views forecasting as more of an art than a science. Therefore, his analysis focuses on trends between different data sets to determine where the economy (and, more importantly, the metalworking industry) may be headed. The study of economics is his life’s passion, hence the T-shirts of his favorite economists. Yes…any time he wears these, his wife points out that he truly is a geek.
- SVC TechCon Paper Abstracts Due Oct. 10
- Dörken USA Celebrates 15th Anniversary
- Axalta Gives University of Michigan Students Look Under the Hood at Pure Michigan 400
- Meridian General Acquires PCS PowderCoat Services
- How KVF Quad in East Moline Survives in a Dwindling Manufacturing Industry
- Plating Pioneer Fred Nobel Passes at 98
- John Sudges Receives CCAI James F. and David J. Wright Lifetime Achievement Award
- Columbia Chemical Names Schario And Boehmer To New Positions
- P3 Technologies Rebrands as Forge Metal Finishing
- CCAI Awards 2016 Scholarships