Emily Probst is the associate editor for Modern Machine Shop. She joined the staff in the summer of 2006 as the editorial intern editing product releases for the International Manufacturing Technology Show (IMTS). Hired full-time in 2007 after graduating with a B.S.J. from Ohio University, she edited product releases and columns until 2012, when she moved to her current role of writing and editing case studies for both print and online media channels. In this role, she has been fortunate enough to travel the world as well as visit some interesting shops and trade shows in the United States. She also administers Modern’s blog as well as its Facebook, Twitter and YouTube accounts.
- Uyemura Launches New Electrolytic Nickel Technology
- John Gilbert Receives Award at NE Surface Finishing Regional
- Hubbard-Hall And The Lasting Tribute At The Sept. 11 Memorial
- Fischer Expands Manufacturing Capacity In Germany
- Axalta Coating Systems Celebrates 50 Years of Commercial Powder Coatings
- DuBois Chemicals Acquires American Finishing Resources
- Gelling, Advincula Are Plenary Speakers at 2015 Waterborne, High-Solids and Powder Coating Symposium
- AAC Level 1 Anodizing Essentials Workshop Is January 21
- NASF Technical Advisory Committee Seeks Sur/Fin Papers
- After 60 years, Mary Lou Davis Is Finally 'Finished'