Nordson Powder Coating Training Is May 13-14 and August 13-14
17. April 2014
Nordson Corporation has announced two new hands-on powder coating workshops for May 13-14 and August 13-14 at their Amherst, Ohio facility.
The hands-on, two-day Powder Coating Workshop is an intensive, introductory seminar on powder coating materials, their application, troubleshooting and maintenance, as well as hands-on training.
You should attend if you are:
- New to a powder coating operation
- Considering converting from a liquid to a powder coating system
- Involved in or currently working on a powder coating line
In the classroom, learn the latest:
- Properties, storage and handling of powder coating materials
- Application equipment – components, use, maintenance and troubleshooting
- Powder booth and recovery systems and troubleshooting
Attendees will first learn how the equipment is designed to work, then how to use and maintain it. There will also be a hands-on portion of the workshop in the powder demonstration lab.
Lunch is provided both days
May 13-14 or August 13-14
Location: Nordson Corporation, 300 Nordson Drive, Amherst, OH 44001
Continental breakfast and lunch provided both days.
Cost: $450 per person (includes workbook)
Please visit www.nordson.com/powder-workshop to register.