Optimizing Your Powder Operation
March 05 - 06, 2013
Optimizing Your Powder Operation is a 2-day hands-on advanced workshop that focuses on in-depth knowledge of all aspects of the powder coating process.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Job Shops
- Coating manufacturer and distributor sales representatives
- Quality assurance and control employees
- Coating companies looking to train employees
- Two days of instruction and hands-on training by qualified industry experts
- Learn the latest technologies
- Provides education and skills needed for career development
- Experience hands-on training in powder application (manual and automatic), maintenance, and troubleshooting
- Take home the Powder Coating Finisher's Handbook (a $120 value)
- Powder coating material selection
- Surface preparation
- Powder application
- Quality control and maintenance
- System operation and maintenance
- Drying and curing
- Booths and recovery systems
- Manual spraying (faraday, electrostatic rejection, cross contamination, effective use of measurement equipment)
- Setting up automated guns, spray multiple parts
A person with basic knowledge of powder coatings (3 or more years of experience recommended), if you have attended Powder Coating 101.
PCI Members: $495
PCI Affiliate Members: $575
Registration fees include Powder Coating Finisher's Handbook, continental breakfast and lunch, networking reception, certificate of completion, and transportation to/from the hotel to the training facility each day.