Henk Schreuder of Anox b.v. has been elected as the new president of the International Hard Anodizing Association (IHAA).
He will lead the team in planning and organizing IHAA's 14th Technical Symposium to be held in the fall of 2012 in the Benedlux region of Europe.
Call for Papers.
The International Hard Anodizing Association (IHAA) is a worldwide organization dedicated to the development and promotion of hardcoat anodize. IHAA members are widely recognized as some of the biggest and best hardcoaters anywhere. The 14th Technical Symposium is preliminarily planned for the fall of 2012 in the Benedlux region of
The association is looking for non-commercial presentations in the following five general topic areas:
1) Research into the basis mechanisms and properties of hardcoat anodize and related processes.
2) New and/or improved techniques and equipment for hard anodizing and related processes.
3) New and/or unique product applications utilizing hardcoat anodize.
4) Case studies of interesting problems involving hardcoating with troubleshooting and corrective actions.
5) General topics of common interest to hardcoat anodizers, metal finishers, and manufacturing businesses.
Visit ihanodizing.com for more information and updates.blog comments powered by Disqus