Visitors to the 2011 Process Cleaning Expo at PMTS will learn how they can improve the company's bottom line by streamlining manufacturing processes, delve into the latest environmental regulations coming down the pipeline, and witness the very latest in cleaning technology.
The Process Cleaning Expo (PCx), held April 19-21 in Columbus, OH will be co-located with the Precision Machining Technology Show (PMTS)—the only event in North America dedicated to high-volume, precision machining.
The PMTS and PCx Exhibit Hall - April 19-21
- Free Registration - to the PMTS and PCx exhibit hall if you register by April 18.
- More Exhibitors - with PMTS, you'll have access to more than 200 exhibiting companies
- PMTS Technical Sessions - registration includes free PMTS technical sessions
- Networking Opportunities - including two happy hours on the show floor
The PCx conference sessions - April 19-20
- Access to the PMTS/PCx exhibit hall is included in your PCx conference registration.
- Access to Industry Experts - the foremost cleaning experts will be on-hand
- Reduced Conference Rate - save $50 - register for PCx by March 18
- Learn about the EPA's SNAP program, Sustainable Cleaning, Rule 1144, ISO standards 16232 and 18413, proper cleaning fundamentals, and much more!
Registrants before March 18, 2011 will receive the early bird PCx conference registration discount.blog comments powered by Disqus