Nordson Corp says its new Trilogy electrostatic spray gun system delivers the highest kV in the industry – 93 kV – increasing transfer efficiency, reducing material costs and improving part finish.
At 93 kV, Trilogy systems provide superior transfer efficiency and paint wrap, the company says. With the strongest electrostatic load lines, voltage remains consistently high–even as gun-to-part distances change–ensuring high efficiency coverage. Equipped with Nordson air caps, Trilogy guns arproduce fine particle atomization at lower pressures for improved paint-to-part transfer with minimal overspray. With a Trilogy system, extreme fan pattern control from four to 20 inches is also achieved through fast, easy air adjustments that can accommodate varying part configurations. The increased transfer efficiency and fan pattern control saves money on coatings and rejects.
Trilogy spray systems are designed with coating versatility in mind. Featuring two atomization technologies – air spray and high volume, low pressure (HVLP) – Trilogy systems deliver superior application performance with a variety of substrates, coatings and part profiles. In addition, switching from air spray to HVLP and back is simple, th manufacturer says, requiring only the change of a nozzle. Trilogy systems are also available in manual or automatic gun models that incorporate the latest in engineering and design materials.
Other benefits Nordson accredits to its Trilogy system include:
- Automatic current limiting allows for greater control of charging, which translates to better part coverage whatever the part profile;
- Ergonomic, handle-forward design provides better balance and improved operator comfort;
- Quick-flush fluid passages for ease of cleaning and maintenance;
- Rugged gun bodies minimize maintenance costs and downtime;
- More than 50 fluid tip and air cap combinations for even greater flexibility.
For more information on the Trilogy system, click here.