Linetec's Scott Platta Calls it a Career
- Scott Platta has retired and come full circle back to where he started: hunting, fishing and riding snowmobiles.
News Published: 9/1/2015
AAMA Announces 2015 Scholarship Winners
- AAMA awarded scholarships to top-tier students in pursuit of a degree in an engineering or technical field.
News Published: 8/13/2015
George Koch Sons Acquires Finishing Systems Maker Walgren Co.
- Koch president Chris Brack said the Walgren systems are used to automate material flow during surface treatments.
News Published: 8/11/2015
Enthone Publishes Wear Resistant Coatings Guide
- Technologies featured within the guide are used on a variety of components.
News Published: 8/3/2015
George Koch Sons, LLC Acquires Walgren Co.
- Walgren will join Price-Koch Industries as a division of George Koch Sons.
News Published: 6/26/2015
Bonnell Aluminum to Expand Its Anodizing Capacity
- The company expects to invest approximately $5 million to expand and modernize the anodizing line at its Carthage, Tennessee, facility.
News Published: 12/8/2014
Anodizing Technologies Unveils New Website
- The new site is easy to navigate and puts a wealth of information about the company’s capabilities at your fingertips.
News Published: 5/15/2014
AAC Offers Anodizing Essentials Workshop
- An anodizing workshop will take place in January.
News Published: 12/12/2013
Reliant Appoints Jack Bucchi as Senior Technical Sales Representative
- Reliant Aluminum Products (High Point, NC) has appointed Jack Bucchi to the role of senior technical sales representative serving anodizing customers in the northeast U.S.
News Published: 12/6/2013
Linetec Adds 30,000 sq ft for Growth
- Linetec, one of the nation’s largest paint and anodize finishers, is building a 30,000-sq-ft addition to its anodize facility in Wausau, Wis.
News Published: 10/30/2013