Grieve's Truck Oven Cures Hanging Parts
- This oven has 4" insulated walls, an aluminized steel exterior and a Type 304 2B finish stainless steel interior.
New Product Published: 3/1/2016
Elcometer’s Salt Profiler Measures 4 Bresle Readings
- The profiler is engineered to store as many as 3,500 sets of readings.
New Product Published: 2/26/2016
BJM’s Shredder Pumps are Explosion-Proof
- All wear and “wet” parts on the pumps are made of Cast 316 stainless material.
New Product Published: 2/24/2016
DeFelsko’s Tester Measures Adhesion Coatings
- The tester includes a scratch-resistant color touchscreen display with user adjustable pull rate, pull limit and hold time.
New Product Published: 2/22/2016
Grieve’s Universal Oven Heat Treats Fuel Nozzles
- This universal oven measures 24" wide × 36" deep × 24" high with 24-kW power installed in Incoloy-sheathed tubular heating elements.
New Product Published: 2/19/2016
Wisconsin Oven’s Batch Oven Bakes Out Transformers
- This walk-in batch oven is fully factory-tested and adjusted prior to shipment.
New Product Published: 2/17/2016
Caplugs’ Plug Series Reseals after Nitrogen Charging
- The plug is engineered to reseal itself after any nitrogen charging that may occur during shipping.
New Product Published: 2/15/2016
Walmec’s Compressed Air Filter Removes Dirt and Contaminants
- The system is designed to be fully automatic with no continuous air loss.
New Product Published: 2/8/2016
Kolene’s Pyrolysis Ovens Enable Easy Access to Parts
- Kolene’s Santana pyrolysis systems work similarly to the Diablo, but are used for larger parts.
New Product Published: 2/1/2016
Spectro’s X-Ray Fluorescence Instruments Designed for Coat-Weight Measurement
- X-ray fluorescence spectroscopy is engineered for coat-weight analysis and can be performed with a variety of instruments.
New Product Published: 1/28/2016