Update: IDL Precision Talks Purchasing Plating Shop
- Owners of IDL Precision Machining push back ownership of plating shop they are purchasing to June 1.
Blog Published: 5/13/2016
Vincent Noonan named Sheffield Platers VP Strategic Operations
- Industry veteran tasked with identifying leads for business development opportunities, and be responsible for ensuring highly productive relationships and partnerships.
Blog Published: 5/6/2016
NASF Palmetto Hosting Billy Smith Golf Tournament
- The May 13 tournament at at Woodfrin Ridge Golf Club honors late Palmetto Plating technical director.
Blog Published: 4/26/2016
Roy Metal Finishing Adding Second Facility
- Automotive supplier investing $16 million in new facility; has added more than 100 jobs since its 2011 expansion.
Blog Published: 4/21/2016
CCAI Chicago Chapter Tours Gatto Industrial Platers
- The objective was to educate, inform and create an open dialog between platers and coaters with the goal of achieving optimal results.
Blog Published: 4/13/2016
April Go-To Guy: Delmas Stephens, Hohman Plating
- Stephens is a decorative chrome plating operator, and has been married to his wife Glenda for 45 years.
Blog Published: 4/4/2016
Surface Technology North America at IMTS
- The event will cover the entire spectrum of industrial surface treatment and finishing—from cleaning and pretreatment to coatings, paint finishes and electroplating.
Blog Published: 3/30/2016
Former U.S. Ambassador Jim Smith Headlines NASF Washington Forum
- Smith to speak at the upcoming NASF Washington Forum, scheduled for April 19–20 at the Ritz Carlton-Pentagon City.
Blog Published: 3/29/2016
Dayton Mayor Visits Hohman Plating
- Mayor Nan Whaley tours shop, meet with 50-year employee Delmas Stephens.
Blog Published: 3/4/2016
NASF Leadership Conference Underway in Puerto Rico
- Over 120 participants who are taking part in three days of sessions, networking and knowledge building.
Blog Published: 3/1/2016