Praxair Surface Technologies and GE Aviation Form Joint Venture
- The coatings will be tailored for GE Aviation’s and CFM International’s current and future engine models, including the GE9X and LEAP engines
Blog Published: 2/8/2016
Painting a Boeing 737: See The Video
- The cost is between $100,000 to $200,000 to prep and paint each plane, depending on which colors are chosen, and how many colors.
Blog Published: 2/4/2016
Axalta Celebrates 150 Years in Coatings
- First products developed in Germany in 1866, and since has grown into one of the world’s leading manufacturers of liquid and powder coatings.
Blog Published: 2/2/2016
BASF Wins 2015 Nissan Award
- BASF received the Nissan “Spirit of Monozukuri” award at the annual conference in Tennessee.
Blog Published: 1/27/2016
Lawrence Tech Students Share Designs Inspired by Axalta’s “Radiant Red”
- LTU’s program established in 2007 at request of automotive industry manufacturers to help train and identify designers.
Blog Published: 12/14/2015
Liquid, Powder Coating Top Shops Pick Up Awards At Fabtech
- Several of the Top Shops made the trip to the show to visit exhibitors and to take part in the awards presentation.
Blog Published: 12/10/2015
Wagner Purchases C.A. Technologies
- CA has industry-leading products such as C14 Air-Assist-Airless Pump System and CAT-X Gravity Spray Gun.
Blog Published: 12/4/2015
Fabtech Drew Over 40,000 to Chicago
- 1,700 exhibiting companies and 43,836 attendees from over 90 countries last week to Chicago’s McCormick Place.
Blog Published: 12/2/2015
First-Ever, All-Black Yacht Made Possible by Automotive Coatings
- BASF says that fashion house Hugo Boss was determined to turn heads with a state-of-the art yacht that perfectly embodied their brand.
Blog Published: 11/26/2015
PPG Building Liquid Coatings Center In Wisconsin
- The facility will support development of custom formulations of liquid coatings that apply well and consistently in varying application conditions
Blog Published: 10/13/2015