MOCAP Acquires William Beckett Plastic Packaging
- MOCAP’s customers will have access to new solutions including round, square and rectangular telescopic containers, boxes, inserts, multi-packs and cases.
Blog Published: 7/24/2015
CCAI's NEW System Design Manual Available
- New manual provides innovative and updated information on all the essential factors for setting up and running efficient systems.
Blog Published: 6/10/2015
PPG Aerospace Solar-Control Coatings Use Eggplant-like Technology for Cooler Plane
- Can reduce external aircraft skin temperatures up to 25 degree F, helping keep interior cabin temperatures cooler by 5 to 7 degrees.
Blog Published: 4/27/2015
Global Finishing Solutions Wins Sherwin-Williams ProVisions Vendor Award
- GFS is a provider of capital equipment solutions for the finishing industry.
Blog Published: 4/21/2015
Col-Met Engineered Finishing Solutions Launches New Website
- New site more closely aligned with company’s strategic vision for growth, promotes entire product line to the market.
Blog Published: 4/15/2015
Dürr Consolidates Campus in Southfield, Michigan
- Company moves all of its business from three locations -- Plymouth, Auburn Hills and Wixom -- into one engineering, research and equipment testing center.
Blog Published: 4/10/2015
General Motors names BASF 2014 Supplier of the Year
- 10th time in the past 13 years for the award was presented during GM’s annual awards ceremony at Cobo Center in Detroit.
Blog Published: 4/3/2015
CCAI Twin Cities Expo Draw Large Crowd
- Held with the Minnesota Technical Assistance Program (MnTAP) at the University of Minnesota at Century College in White Bear Lake.
Blog Published: 3/23/2015
Dürr EcoDryScrubber Selected to Paint Shinkansen Train
- Shinkansen high-speed train is known for its ability to reach all major cities in Japan quickly and on time.
Blog Published: 3/10/2015
Col-Met Engineered Finishing Solutions Breaks Ground On New Facility
- Scheduled for completion year-end 2015, the new 150,000 sq.ft. building will have the capability to grow over 200,000 sq.ft.
Blog Published: 1/9/2015