BASF Opens New Automotive Center in Houston
- Center includes the latest in virtual and in-person training facilities, spray booths and market-leading application equipment.
Blog Published: 3/14/2016
Measure soluble salts on surfaces significantly faster with the new Elcometer 130 SSP Soluble Salt Profiler
- Portable, hand-held gauge which accurately and reliably measures 4 Bresle equivalent readings in less than three minutes
Blog Published: 3/1/2016
BASF Presents Winner of 2016 Fight Club of Automotive Design
- Omar Gonzalez won the 2016 Middlecott Sketchbattle Experiment, Detroit’s first-ever “Fight Club of Design."
Blog Published: 2/22/2016
Akzo Nobel to buy BASF coatings
- The transaction would include technologies, patents and trademarks, as well as securing supply to customers worldwide.
Blog Published: 2/19/2016
Albers Finishing & Solutions Holding Open House of New Intellifinishing System
- IntelliFinishing teamed up with Downey Consulting, a local company in designing the new system.
Blog Published: 2/10/2016
Painting a Boeing 737: See The Video
- The cost is between $100,000 to $200,000 to prep and paint each plane, depending on which colors are chosen, and how many colors.
Blog Published: 2/4/2016
Axalta Celebrates 150 Years in Coatings
- First products developed in Germany in 1866, and since has grown into one of the world’s leading manufacturers of liquid and powder coatings.
Blog Published: 2/2/2016
BASF Wins 2015 Nissan Award
- BASF received the Nissan “Spirit of Monozukuri” award at the annual conference in Tennessee.
Blog Published: 1/27/2016
Lawrence Tech Students Share Designs Inspired by Axalta’s “Radiant Red”
- LTU’s program established in 2007 at request of automotive industry manufacturers to help train and identify designers.
Blog Published: 12/14/2015
Liquid, Powder Coating Top Shops Pick Up Awards At Fabtech
- Several of the Top Shops made the trip to the show to visit exhibitors and to take part in the awards presentation.
Blog Published: 12/10/2015