Axalta Starts Expanded Resin Production Facility in Mexico
- Investment to expand infrastructure will enable company to support its customers with the latest liquid coating technologies.
Blog Published: 4/28/2016
Axalta Becomes Sponsor of Dale Earnhardt Jr.’s Digital Platform
- Agreement will encompass DaleJr.com; JRMracing.com; his podcast network, Dirty Mo Radio and all videos including the popular weekly series JRM 360.
Blog Published: 4/19/2016
Progressive Coating's Stephen Walters Elected CCAI-NI President
- Progressive Coating has been a member of CCAI since 1998, and Walters has served on its local board since 2004.
Blog Published: 4/15/2016
April Go-To Guy: Delmas Stephens, Hohman Plating
- Stephens is a decorative chrome plating operator, and has been married to his wife Glenda for 45 years.
Blog Published: 4/4/2016
Sherwin-Williams to Acquire Valspar for $11.3 Billion
- Companies say they have highly complementary paints and coatings offerings, and transaction results in an exceptional, diversified array of strong brands and technologies.
Blog Published: 4/1/2016
John Fletcher Stands Down as Chairman of ASTM D01 Paint Committee
- Fletcher ill continue his role as Chairman of D01 Sub-committee D01.23: Physical Properties of Applied Paint Films.
Blog Published: 3/22/2016
Hentzen Coatings Awards Newest Approved Applicator, PTF Industrial Coatings
- After line audit and physical testing to the AAMA 2605 specification, PTF Industrial Coatings in Hialeah, Florida, awarded Approved Applicator status.
Blog Published: 3/18/2016
BASF Opens New Automotive Center in Houston
- Center includes the latest in virtual and in-person training facilities, spray booths and market-leading application equipment.
Blog Published: 3/14/2016
Measure soluble salts on surfaces significantly faster with the new Elcometer 130 SSP Soluble Salt Profiler
- Portable, hand-held gauge which accurately and reliably measures 4 Bresle equivalent readings in less than three minutes
Blog Published: 3/1/2016
BASF Presents Winner of 2016 Fight Club of Automotive Design
- Omar Gonzalez won the 2016 Middlecott Sketchbattle Experiment, Detroit’s first-ever “Fight Club of Design."
Blog Published: 2/22/2016