Painting PVC Board
- What coating processes are suitable for painting PVC foam boards?
Ask an Expert Published: 1/1/2015
Painting Nickel Plated Parts
- Is it possible to coat nickel-plated parts with paint primer?
Ask an Expert Published: 12/1/2014
- What are the most energy-intensive areas one can intervene in a standard coating process?
Ask an Expert Published: 2/27/2014
Painting Lighted Display Panels
- I am looking for information on how to paint lighted display panels such as motor vehicle lit and backlit displays.
Ask an Expert Published: 5/13/2013
Painting Viscosity vs. Temperature
- One reader has something to add about paint temperature to Carl's response in the December 2012 column regarding spraying high-viscosity paints.
Ask an Expert Published: 2/28/2013
- What is the best method for refinishing metal cannery machine parts?
Ask an Expert Published: 1/14/2013
Enclosed Spray Booth
- We are located in southern India, where the normal temperature is 30-40°C. How can we control the humidity and temperature in our spray paint booth?
Ask an Expert Published: 10/2/2012
Sanding in the Finishing Area
- Is it standard practice to allow sanding in areas where the final top coat is sprayed?
Ask an Expert Published: 9/13/2012
Stirred, Not Shaken
- My group has responsibility for process specification BAC5736 regarding mixing of an epoxy primer. Here is my interpretation of the specification.
Ask an Expert Published: 7/30/2012
Welding Painted Parts
- We produce industrial storage cabinets and would like to change the manufacturing process sequence to paint the parts before welding them together.
Ask an Expert Published: 7/10/2012