Col-Met Engineered Finishing Solutions Launches New Website
- New site more closely aligned with company’s strategic vision for growth, promotes entire product line to the market.
Blog Published: 4/15/2015
Dürr Consolidates Campus in Southfield, Michigan
- Company moves all of its business from three locations -- Plymouth, Auburn Hills and Wixom -- into one engineering, research and equipment testing center.
Blog Published: 4/10/2015
General Motors names BASF 2014 Supplier of the Year
- 10th time in the past 13 years for the award was presented during GM’s annual awards ceremony at Cobo Center in Detroit.
Blog Published: 4/3/2015
CCAI Twin Cities Expo Draw Large Crowd
- Held with the Minnesota Technical Assistance Program (MnTAP) at the University of Minnesota at Century College in White Bear Lake.
Blog Published: 3/23/2015
Dürr EcoDryScrubber Selected to Paint Shinkansen Train
- Shinkansen high-speed train is known for its ability to reach all major cities in Japan quickly and on time.
Blog Published: 3/10/2015
PosiTector SmartLink Is A Smart New Way to Measure
- PosiTector SmartLink and a free mobile app turns a cell phone or tablet into a virtual PosiTector gage
Blog Published: 1/27/2015
Col-Met Engineered Finishing Solutions Breaks Ground On New Facility
- Scheduled for completion year-end 2015, the new 150,000 sq.ft. building will have the capability to grow over 200,000 sq.ft.
Blog Published: 1/9/2015
Paint Pockets Offering Free Trial Of Filters
- See The Video! Shops must complete an online form and they will receive a supply of filters to try from a Paint Pockets distrubutor.
Blog Published: 12/31/2014
The Most Expensive BMW Paint
- See the video of there paint listed as a $10,300 option for the M6 Gran Coupe in the United States.
Blog Published: 12/26/2014
Fischer Expands Manufacturing Capacity In Germany
- See The Video! The 85,000 sq ft building was built with 4,800 tons of recycled stone from the previous buildings on the site.
Blog Published: 11/17/2014