Surface Technology North America at IMTS
- The event will cover the entire spectrum of industrial surface treatment and finishing—from cleaning and pretreatment to coatings, paint finishes and electroplating.
Blog Published: 3/30/2016
MetoKote Relocates Performance Test Laboratory
- MetoKote's A2LA Performance Test Laboratory has provided service to customers doing business at any of the company's 30 facilities worldwide.
Blog Published: 3/24/2016
John Fletcher Stands Down as Chairman of ASTM D01 Paint Committee
- Fletcher ill continue his role as Chairman of D01 Sub-committee D01.23: Physical Properties of Applied Paint Films.
Blog Published: 3/22/2016
Hentzen Coatings Awards Newest Approved Applicator, PTF Industrial Coatings
- After line audit and physical testing to the AAMA 2605 specification, PTF Industrial Coatings in Hialeah, Florida, awarded Approved Applicator status.
Blog Published: 3/18/2016
BASF Opens New Automotive Center in Houston
- Center includes the latest in virtual and in-person training facilities, spray booths and market-leading application equipment.
Blog Published: 3/14/2016
Measure soluble salts on surfaces significantly faster with the new Elcometer 130 SSP Soluble Salt Profiler
- Portable, hand-held gauge which accurately and reliably measures 4 Bresle equivalent readings in less than three minutes
Blog Published: 3/1/2016
BASF Presents Winner of 2016 Fight Club of Automotive Design
- Omar Gonzalez won the 2016 Middlecott Sketchbattle Experiment, Detroit’s first-ever “Fight Club of Design."
Blog Published: 2/22/2016
Akzo Nobel to buy BASF coatings
- The transaction would include technologies, patents and trademarks, as well as securing supply to customers worldwide.
Blog Published: 2/19/2016
Albers Finishing & Solutions Holding Open House of New Intellifinishing System
- IntelliFinishing teamed up with Downey Consulting, a local company in designing the new system.
Blog Published: 2/10/2016
Praxair Surface Technologies and GE Aviation Form Joint Venture
- The coatings will be tailored for GE Aviation’s and CFM International’s current and future engine models, including the GE9X and LEAP engines
Blog Published: 2/8/2016