Metalplate Galvanizing Announces $9.75 Million Investment For New Site
- Company launched operations in the 1930s as a small metal-finishing shop in Montgomery, Alabama, and began its hot-dip galvanizing process in Birmingham in 1949.
Blog Published: 2/27/2015
Florida Finishers Conference Draws Crowd To Hear History
- “Yesterday, Today And Tomorrow In Metal Finishing” was the theme of the 2015 Florida Finishers Corp. Mid-Winter Conference & Exposition
Blog Published: 2/25/2015
De Nora Launches New Website and Corporate Image
- Site was created with the intention of bringing together all the companies of the group under a single identity
Blog Published: 2/23/2015
TWR Service Acquires ISO 9001:2008 Certification
- TWR specializes in high quality electroless Nickel plating
Blog Published: 2/18/2015
Hardide Coatings Invests $7M in U.S. Production Plant
- The investment will see Hardide Coatings expand provision of its range of specialist nanostructured coatings throughout North America.
Blog Published: 2/9/2015
Chemcoaters's CigarFest Sessions Catching Fire
- Sessions hosted by company president Bill Capizzano on a recurrent basis at a local area establishment in Countryside, Illinois.
Blog Published: 1/13/2015
Asterion Launches New App For Finishing Calculations
- Asterion Tools includes a set of calculations commonly used in metal finishing processes.
Blog Published: 1/9/2015
Coventya Celebrates 10 Year Anniversary
- Lon Thrasher becomes President as Eric Weyls becomes Chief Operating Officer.
Blog Published: 1/7/2015
Attend CEF Certification February 9-13
- Asterion, LLC is offering the class in Indianapolis from February 9-13, with the certification test being held on February 13
Blog Published: 1/5/2015
MacDermid Hosts Plating on Plastic Summit
- Attendees were updated on the latest advancements in POP technology, including a new UV lacquer process and advances in double-shot molding.
Blog Published: 12/22/2014