Surface Technology North America at IMTS
- The event will cover the entire spectrum of industrial surface treatment and finishing—from cleaning and pretreatment to coatings, paint finishes and electroplating.
Blog Published: 3/30/2016
Former U.S. Ambassador Jim Smith Headlines NASF Washington Forum
- Smith to speak at the upcoming NASF Washington Forum, scheduled for April 19–20 at the Ritz Carlton-Pentagon City.
Blog Published: 3/29/2016
Dayton Mayor Visits Hohman Plating
- Mayor Nan Whaley tours shop, meet with 50-year employee Delmas Stephens.
Blog Published: 3/4/2016
NASF Leadership Conference Underway in Puerto Rico
- Over 120 participants who are taking part in three days of sessions, networking and knowledge building.
Blog Published: 3/1/2016
Perceptive Industries Partners With Ernst Reinhardt GmbH
- German manufacturer of zinc flake coating systems, slush molding and industrial ovens, has formed a technical alliance with Perceptive Industries Inc. from Michigan.
Blog Published: 2/29/2016
Pro Plating Hosts Manufacturing Day Students
- Over 160 students attended the event which is part of an effort to change people’s perceptions about today’s manufacturing environment.
Blog Published: 2/24/2016
Praxair Surface Technologies and GE Aviation Form Joint Venture
- The coatings will be tailored for GE Aviation’s and CFM International’s current and future engine models, including the GE9X and LEAP engines
Blog Published: 2/8/2016
February’s Go-To Guy: Jose Lopez, Elite Finishing
- Know a guy or gal in the industry who should be recognized? Email Jess Larkin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Blog Published: 2/5/2016
Precision Coating Acquires Boyd Coatings Research
- Precision Coating of Boston, MA, has acquired Boyd Coatings Research, a provider of coating application services based in Hudson, MA.
Blog Published: 1/29/2016
Burton Metal Finishing Rebuilds After Fire
- 2013 fire took Burton almost two years to get things built back up.
Blog Published: 1/25/2016