Columbia Chemical Receives Employee-Ownership Award
- The company began employee stock ownership in 2005 and has been 100 percent employee-owned since 2012.
Blog Published: 6/29/2015
George Koch Sons Acquires Walgren Company
- Walgren will become part of George Koch Sons and will continue to serve its growing customer base from Grand Rapids, MI, and China.
Blog Published: 6/24/2015
DuBois Chemicals Acquires Heatbath Corporation
- Acquisition combines DuBois paint pre-treatment, cleaning and metalworking expertise with Heatbath’s heat treating and metal finishing proficiency.
Blog Published: 5/26/2015
Great Lakes Metal receives Chambers County award
- Great Lakes have contributed over $10.3 million in capital investments and created 65 new jobs.
Blog Published: 5/22/2015
Pavco Offering Solutions For Decorative Hex Chrome Alternatives, General Metal Finishing Chemistries
- Pavco will showcase systems for alloys, zinc, nickel, chrome, copper and conversion coatings at NASF Sur/Fin trade show in Chicago, June 8-10.
Blog Published: 5/21/2015
C&R Plating Expanding Indiana Plant
- Will construct and equip a 7,000-square-foot facility in Columbia City, connect two existing structures and bring the company’s total footprint to 37,000 square feet.
Blog Published: 5/18/2015
DCHN Receives ITAR Registration
- DCHN serves military, aerospace and defense contractors by meeting their critical supply-chain, export/import, and recordkeeping requirements.
Blog Published: 5/13/2015
Tabletop Electroplating Machine Hot Item On Kickstarter
- The company says that using Orbit1, a person can coat their works in metal, even gold, in three simple steps.
Blog Published: 5/4/2015
J&M Plating Wins Rockford Chamber Award
- Firm received the Manufacturer of the Year award from Chamber of Commerce for efforts to grow and expand into new markets by investing in new technology.
Blog Published: 4/17/2015
Tawas Plating Becomes Approved ZinKlad Applicator
- Tawas Plating Company was founded by Dr. Paul Chevis in 1954 after retirement from General Motors
Blog Published: 4/1/2015