Hatched in Europe, REACH Regulations Impact U.S. Auto Manufacturers
- U.S. auto makers are not obligated to comply with REACH, but a gradual or phased-in global solution is a practical approach.
News Item Published: 8/25/2015
AAMA Announces 2015 Scholarship Winners
- AAMA awarded scholarships to top-tier students in pursuit of a degree in an engineering or technical field.
News Item Published: 8/13/2015
George Koch Sons Acquires Finishing Systems Maker Walgren Co.
- Koch president Chris Brack said the Walgren systems are used to automate material flow during surface treatments.
News Item Published: 8/11/2015
MacDermid Appoints Carlos Martinez Tello as Mexico County Manager
- Tello brings an accrued experience of 22 years, having spent over 12 years in the general industry markets combined with 10 years of specific automotive experience.
News Item Published: 8/10/2015
Foredom Electric Co. Publishes Catalog of Rotary Power Tool Accessories
- These accessories work on metal, wood, glass, stone, silicone, acrylic, resins, plastics and composites.
News Item Published: 8/5/2015
Enthone's Trilyte Flash CL Approved by General Motors
- The process significantly reduces the potential for high current density burning and “white wash” effects.
News Item Published: 8/4/2015
Enthone Publishes Wear Resistant Coatings Guide
- Technologies featured within the guide are used on a variety of components.
News Item Published: 8/3/2015
BASF Corp. Receives Red Dot Award for Xspark Coatings
- BASF is the first OEM automotive paint to receive the award.
News Item Published: 7/31/2015
AAMA Releases Updated Aluminum Finishes Documents
- Both of these documents needed to be updated per the group’s commitment to keeping up with the latest developments in the industry.
News Item Published: 7/28/2015
Pavco Inc. Added to John Deere List of Chemical Suppliers
- John Deere JDM F15 Standard focuses on modifications to salt spray and torque/clamp load requirements.
News Item Published: 7/14/2015