Q-Lab’s Fowler Appointed Vice-Chair for ISO Standards Committee on Corrosion
- Fowler has worked with ISO, ASTM and other standards committees for many years.
News Item Published: 6/17/2015
Enthone Wear-Resistant Coatings Seminar Intrigues
- The seminar included separate sessions on extended life, lead-free electroless nickel technologies for the oil and gas industry and high efficiency hard chrome processes.
News Item Published: 6/5/2015
Enthone Publishes Hard Chrome Customer Case Study
- A study detailing how a leading European metal finishing company expanded production capacity by 35 percent.
News Item Published: 6/4/2015
Walter Surface Technologies Appoints President, COO
- Michael Christodoulou comes to his new positions with Walter after a long career of leadership with Cummins Inc., a diesel engine manufacturer.
News Item Published: 5/19/2015
Vulcanium Metal International Achieves ISO 13485:2003 Registration
- The ISO 13485:2003 registration has to do with the distribution and processing of metal for the medical industry.
News Item Published: 5/15/2015
Socomore Appoints VP, North America
- Andrew Leech brings experience leading international business ventures in the industry.
News Item Published: 5/14/2015
Pavco Inc. Hires Instrumentation Lab Manager
- Bob Clawson, a chemical engineer, joins the company after working for many years in the electronics industry.
News Item Published: 5/12/2015
Florida CirTech Appoints President
- Neil MacRaild adds the responsibilities to his wider work as group president of FCT Companies.
News Item Published: 5/7/2015
Columbia Chemical Employee Elected to ISM-Cleveland Board of Directors
- Lynn Milicevic, Columbia Chemical’s purchasing manager, will serve a two-year term with the Ohio ISM affiliate.
News Item Published: 5/6/2015
NSL Appoints Business Development Leader, Northeast US
- Jim Martin has extensive experience in business development, sales and marketing in testing and instrumentation.
News Item Published: 4/17/2015