Update: IDL Precision Talks Purchasing Plating Shop
- Owners of IDL Precision Machining push back ownership of plating shop they are purchasing to June 1.
Blog Published: 5/13/2016
Vincent Noonan named Sheffield Platers VP Strategic Operations
- Industry veteran tasked with identifying leads for business development opportunities, and be responsible for ensuring highly productive relationships and partnerships.
Blog Published: 5/6/2016
NASF Palmetto Hosting Billy Smith Golf Tournament
- The May 13 tournament at at Woodfrin Ridge Golf Club honors late Palmetto Plating technical director.
Blog Published: 4/26/2016
Roy Metal Finishing Adding Second Facility
- Automotive supplier investing $16 million in new facility; has added more than 100 jobs since its 2011 expansion.
Blog Published: 4/21/2016
Surface Technology North America at IMTS
- The event will cover the entire spectrum of industrial surface treatment and finishing—from cleaning and pretreatment to coatings, paint finishes and electroplating.
Blog Published: 3/30/2016
Former U.S. Ambassador Jim Smith Headlines NASF Washington Forum
- Smith to speak at the upcoming NASF Washington Forum, scheduled for April 19–20 at the Ritz Carlton-Pentagon City.
Blog Published: 3/29/2016
Dayton Mayor Visits Hohman Plating
- Mayor Nan Whaley tours shop, meet with 50-year employee Delmas Stephens.
Blog Published: 3/4/2016
NASF Leadership Conference Underway in Puerto Rico
- Over 120 participants who are taking part in three days of sessions, networking and knowledge building.
Blog Published: 3/1/2016
Perceptive Industries Partners With Ernst Reinhardt GmbH
- German manufacturer of zinc flake coating systems, slush molding and industrial ovens, has formed a technical alliance with Perceptive Industries Inc. from Michigan.
Blog Published: 2/29/2016
Pro Plating Hosts Manufacturing Day Students
- Over 160 students attended the event which is part of an effort to change people’s perceptions about today’s manufacturing environment.
Blog Published: 2/24/2016