Riley Surface World Announces Baker Technology New USA partner
- BTA markets its products throughout the USA and Canada; primarily used manual and automatic electroplating lines, automated wet processing systems and DC rectifiers.
Blog Published: 12/16/2015
MacDermid Parent Finalizes Enthone, OMG Purchase
- It's Platform's third acquisition after its acquisitions of MacDermid in October 2013 and OM Group, Inc. in October 2015.
Blog Published: 12/7/2015
Metal Finishing Association Hosts Conference and Expo in Queretaro, Mexico Feb. 2016
- Attendance expected to be 150 exhibitors and 1,000 attendees from the automotive, aerospace, appliances, electronics, construction and lighting industries
Blog Published: 11/12/2015
New England Surface Finishing Regional Attracted Numerous Speakers
- Jeff Hannapel from The Policy Group and the NASF national office spoke on the hot button regulatory issues facing the industry.
Blog Published: 11/8/2015
MacDermid Opens New Facility In Mexico
- The 21,000 sq ft facility includes a state-of-the-art laboratory capable of performing tests such as atomic absorption, HPLC and other.
Blog Published: 11/6/2015
Wisconsin's Professional Plating Hosts Manufacturing Day Event
- 150 students toured Professional Plating in Brillion, Wisconsin, recently as part of a Manufacturing Day event.
Blog Published: 10/27/2015
C&R Plating Completes $2.5 Million Expansion
- Project includes a 6,600 square foot addition and a new 8-station rack zinc and zinc nickel plating line.
Blog Published: 10/24/2015
Finishers Reliable Plating Works and Elite Revamp Team
- Roberto Flores is top salesperson, Scott Alberti returns to scheduling position and Don Schmerling has retired.
Blog Published: 10/21/2015
Columbia Chemical Expands Into Decorative Plating Market
- Company release of two new product lines: NiCOL bright and semi-bright decorative nickel plating processes and TriCOL trivalent chromium plating process.
Blog Published: 10/15/2015
Coventya Offers Expanded Materials Science Capabilities
- New instrumentation to Material Science division offers more capabilities and improve throughput and accuracy of techniques to provide added value for customers.
Blog Published: 10/2/2015