Hatched in Europe, REACH Regulations Impact U.S. Auto Manufacturers
- U.S. auto makers are not obligated to comply with REACH, but a gradual or phased-in global solution is a practical approach.
News Item Published: 8/25/2015
Enthone Wear-Resistant Coatings Seminar Intrigues
- The seminar included separate sessions on extended life, lead-free electroless nickel technologies for the oil and gas industry and high efficiency hard chrome processes.
News Item Published: 6/5/2015
Columbia Chemical Launches Mexican Joint Venture
- Columbia Chemical de Mexico will provide direct sales and service to Mexican customers from warehouses in Guadalajara, Monterrey and Querétaro.
News Item Published: 4/9/2015
Enthone Shanghai Receives ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 Certifications
- The certifications add to the facility’s ISO 9001 registration.
News Item Published: 2/2/2015
Enthone Appoints Björn Dingwerth Global Product Line Manager
- Dingwerth will be responsible for the management, development and strategic marketing of the company’s CRC product line.
News Item Published: 11/3/2014
General Motors Approves Zinc-Nickel System for Cast Iron Brake Calipers
- GM granted the approval to meet the growing application of zinc nickel on calipers.
News Item Published: 10/20/2014
Metal Finisher Reaches Agreement with Air Board
- Hixson Metal Finishing and SCAQMD reached an agreement over air emissions at the Newport Beach, California, finishing plant.
News Item Published: 6/1/2014
Sam Huffman passes; Was Founder of CAPSCO, Carolina Plating and Stamping Co.
- Formerly Carolina Plating and Stamping Co., Huffman was a longtime member of AESF, NAMF and NASF.
News Item Published: 3/17/2014
Haviland Offers Training in Monterrey, Mexico
- Extensive training was conducted by Haviland Technical Service Specialist Ron Kinne and Brunnen Plating Chemical Manager Gustavo Velez Quintanilla.
News Item Published: 3/4/2014
Lloyd Ploof Joins Metal Chem Inc.
- Lloyd Ploof has joined Metal Chem Inc. as a regional sales manager and technical service provider for the Northeast and Midwest U.S.
News Item Published: 2/19/2014