Marko Duffy Wraps Up NAMF-NE Presidency
- Duffy's last column for the NAMF-NE newsletter states the obvious: It’s not what you know; it’s who you know.
Blog Published: 7/1/2013
GE Aviation Building Ceramic Coating Plant In North Carolina
- CMCs are made of silicon carbide ceramic fibers and ceramic resin, manufactured through a highly sophisticated process and further enhanced with proprietary coatings.
Blog Published: 6/25/2013
Q&A: Hard-To-Buff Silver Deposit
- A Reader asks: Do you have suggestions for resolving an issue with silver-plated deposits that are difficult to polish and buff?
Blog Published: 6/17/2013
Atotech Holds Customer Technical Seminar
- Presentations were tailored to meet the needs of OEM’s, Tier 1 and Tier 2 suppliers, as well as job shops.
Blog Published: 5/30/2013
MFASC Seeks New Executive Director
- Dan Cunningham leaves as Executive Director after accepting a position with Bowman Plating, a member company.
Blog Published: 5/28/2013
NASF SUR/FIN to Host Global Manufacturing Panel
- Panel will include manufacturing experts from the United Kingdom, Singapore, Japan, Mexico, Brazil, China and Canada.
Blog Published: 5/6/2013
MFASC and OC NASF Golf Tournament is June 3
- Foss Stukkie and Kaiser Memorial Golf Tournament at Industry Hills Golf Club at Pacific Palms in Industry Hills, CA.
Blog Published: 4/23/2013
Finishers Descend on Washington
- The Washington Forum, held by the National Association for Surface Finishing, and held at the Ritz Carlton, Pentagon City, was a resounding success.
Blog Published: 4/19/2013
Plating Q&A: Black Finish on 430 Stainless Steel
- A reader asks 'Do you know of a way to get a black surface finish on 430 stainless steel screws that will stand up to the road blast under a car?'
Blog Published: 4/12/2013
Columbia Chemical Receives GMW 4700 Approval
- Trivecta Ni-Z Black 70 with Trivecta Black Sealer 350 approved under the GMW 4700 Type B, BL specification
Blog Published: 4/3/2013