NASF Palmetto Hosting Billy Smith Golf Tournament
- The May 13 tournament at at Woodfrin Ridge Golf Club honors late Palmetto Plating technical director.
Blog Published: 4/26/2016
Former U.S. Ambassador Jim Smith Headlines NASF Washington Forum
- Smith to speak at the upcoming NASF Washington Forum, scheduled for April 19–20 at the Ritz Carlton-Pentagon City.
Blog Published: 3/29/2016
Dayton Mayor Visits Hohman Plating
- Mayor Nan Whaley tours shop, meet with 50-year employee Delmas Stephens.
Blog Published: 3/4/2016
NASF Leadership Conference Underway in Puerto Rico
- Over 120 participants who are taking part in three days of sessions, networking and knowledge building.
Blog Published: 3/1/2016
Perceptive Industries Partners With Ernst Reinhardt GmbH
- German manufacturer of zinc flake coating systems, slush molding and industrial ovens, has formed a technical alliance with Perceptive Industries Inc. from Michigan.
Blog Published: 2/29/2016
Pro Plating Hosts Manufacturing Day Students
- Over 160 students attended the event which is part of an effort to change people’s perceptions about today’s manufacturing environment.
Blog Published: 2/24/2016
Precision Coating Acquires Boyd Coatings Research
- Precision Coating of Boston, MA, has acquired Boyd Coatings Research, a provider of coating application services based in Hudson, MA.
Blog Published: 1/29/2016
Burton Metal Finishing Rebuilds After Fire
- 2013 fire took Burton almost two years to get things built back up.
Blog Published: 1/25/2016
NRA Funds Scholarships for Gunsmithing, Metal Finishing
- Nearly $100,000 in grants for Montgomery Community College scholarships for its gunsmithing program since 1994.
Blog Published: 1/21/2016
Poly-Plating’s Nickel Plating Process Earns Accepted Status from FDA
- Device Master Files (MAFS) available for those seeking a Premarket Application (PMA) or 510(k) approval for medical devices with the Food and Drug Administration.
Blog Published: 1/15/2016