Columbia Chemical Hosts Bossard Americas
- Bossard is expanding its supply chain with Columbia Approved Resources (C.A.R.) in the Cleveland-area.
Blog Published: 8/19/2015
Electroplater Dave Roach, NASF Award Winner, Passes
- Owner of Peninsula Metal Finishing, Orlando, FL, passed away suddenly on August 7.
Blog Published: 8/14/2015
Bales Metal Surface Solutions' Harry Raimondi Named Moldmaker Of The Year
- Presented with the Moldmaker of the Year award by the Society of Plastic Engineers/Mold Making and Mold Design Division.
Blog Published: 8/5/2015
Court Upholds EPA Hex Chrome Rule
- The 2012 EPA rule was challenged by the National Association for Surface Finishing, which sued the EPA.
Blog Published: 7/23/2015
Macdermid Parent Buys Enthone Group
- Cash and stock transaction for approximately $2.1 billion; including net debt, the total transaction value is approximately $2.3 billion.
Blog Published: 7/16/2015
IHEA to Host Fall Business Conference
- The conference brings IHEA member company representatives together for committee meetings and key informational presentations on issues important to members.
Blog Published: 7/13/2015
AESF Foundation Scholarship Recipients Announced: Xu and Shinde Awarded 2014 Scholarships
- Since 2012, scholarships have been awarded annually to individual students for their research in plating and surface finishing science and engineering by the AESF Foundation.
Blog Published: 7/8/2015
Florida Finishers Corp.'s 2016 Mid-Winter Conference is Feb. 10-11
- Watch TV's "Columbo" talk about the 6th annual Florida Finishers Corp. Mid-Winter Conference and Exposition, February 10-11.
Blog Published: 7/6/2015
Columbia Chemical Receives Employee-Ownership Award
- The company began employee stock ownership in 2005 and has been 100 percent employee-owned since 2012.
Blog Published: 6/29/2015
George Koch Sons Acquires Walgren Company
- Walgren will become part of George Koch Sons and will continue to serve its growing customer base from Grand Rapids, MI, and China.
Blog Published: 6/24/2015