C&R Plating Expanding Indiana Plant
- Will construct and equip a 7,000-square-foot facility in Columbia City, connect two existing structures and bring the company’s total footprint to 37,000 square feet.
Blog Published: 5/18/2015
DCHN Receives ITAR Registration
- DCHN serves military, aerospace and defense contractors by meeting their critical supply-chain, export/import, and recordkeeping requirements.
Blog Published: 5/13/2015
Tabletop Electroplating Machine Hot Item On Kickstarter
- The company says that using Orbit1, a person can coat their works in metal, even gold, in three simple steps.
Blog Published: 5/4/2015
J&M Plating Wins Rockford Chamber Award
- Firm received the Manufacturer of the Year award from Chamber of Commerce for efforts to grow and expand into new markets by investing in new technology.
Blog Published: 4/17/2015
Tawas Plating Becomes Approved ZinKlad Applicator
- Tawas Plating Company was founded by Dr. Paul Chevis in 1954 after retirement from General Motors
Blog Published: 4/1/2015
Columbia Chemical Begins Selling Direct In Mexico
- Columbia Chemical has launched its latest international joint venture, Columbia Chemical de Mexico.
Blog Published: 3/4/2015
Florida Finishers Conference Draws Crowd To Hear History
- “Yesterday, Today And Tomorrow In Metal Finishing” was the theme of the 2015 Florida Finishers Corp. Mid-Winter Conference & Exposition
Blog Published: 2/25/2015
De Nora Launches New Website and Corporate Image
- Site was created with the intention of bringing together all the companies of the group under a single identity
Blog Published: 2/23/2015
TWR Service Acquires ISO 9001:2008 Certification
- TWR specializes in high quality electroless Nickel plating
Blog Published: 2/18/2015
Hardide Coatings Invests $7M in U.S. Production Plant
- The investment will see Hardide Coatings expand provision of its range of specialist nanostructured coatings throughout North America.
Blog Published: 2/9/2015