MacDermid Opens New Facility In Mexico
- The 21,000 sq ft facility includes a state-of-the-art laboratory capable of performing tests such as atomic absorption, HPLC and other.
Blog Published: 11/6/2015
Wisconsin's Professional Plating Hosts Manufacturing Day Event
- 150 students toured Professional Plating in Brillion, Wisconsin, recently as part of a Manufacturing Day event.
Blog Published: 10/27/2015
C&R Plating Completes $2.5 Million Expansion
- Project includes a 6,600 square foot addition and a new 8-station rack zinc and zinc nickel plating line.
Blog Published: 10/24/2015
Finishers Reliable Plating Works and Elite Revamp Team
- Roberto Flores is top salesperson, Scott Alberti returns to scheduling position and Don Schmerling has retired.
Blog Published: 10/21/2015
Columbia Chemical Expands Into Decorative Plating Market
- Company release of two new product lines: NiCOL bright and semi-bright decorative nickel plating processes and TriCOL trivalent chromium plating process.
Blog Published: 10/15/2015
Coventya Offers Expanded Materials Science Capabilities
- New instrumentation to Material Science division offers more capabilities and improve throughput and accuracy of techniques to provide added value for customers.
Blog Published: 10/2/2015
New England Surface Finishing Regional Conference is Nov. 6
- The event will feature presentations and talks by some of the leading experts in surface finishing.
Blog Published: 9/25/2015
Columbia Chemical Names Jeff Boehmer As Technical Support Manager
- Boehmer is a member of the National Association of Metal Finishers, and has earned the designation of CEF/Certified Electroplater-Finisher.
Blog Published: 9/17/2015
Columbia Chemical Hosts Bossard Americas
- Bossard is expanding its supply chain with Columbia Approved Resources (C.A.R.) in the Cleveland-area.
Blog Published: 8/19/2015
Electroplater Dave Roach, NASF Award Winner, Passes
- Owner of Peninsula Metal Finishing, Orlando, FL, passed away suddenly on August 7.
Blog Published: 8/14/2015