Newport Beach Sculpture Showcases Powder Coating
- Shaped like a giant birdcage, it is located on the grounds of Materials & Applications, an independent, progressive design studio off Silver Lake Boulevard.
Blog Published: 9/4/2015
CCAI Awards 2015 Scholarships
- CCAI Matt Heuertz Scholarship Program for students at North Dakota State who major in Coatings & Polymeric Materials.
Blog Published: 8/21/2015
Axalta Coating Systems Introduces ReplaShade Custom Powder Color Match Program
- Program designed to deliver fast, effective color matches to the powder coating market in the U.S., Canada and Mexico.
Blog Published: 8/17/2015
Bad Boy Mowers Expands With New Powder Coat System
- Company officials say the new powder coating line will allow them to operate more efficiently.
Blog Published: 8/13/2015
Quality Industries Adds New Powder Coating System
- Improvements include Nordson ColorMax II spray booth and upgraded conveyor, with customized washing and oven systems.
Blog Published: 8/11/2015
Axalta Coats Monument to Tour de France Winners
- The monument comprises 104 two-meter high totems laid out in concentric circles, reminiscent of the historic Stonehenge monument in Wiltshire, England.
Blog Published: 8/7/2015
Rack Builder Expands Powder Coating Operation
- Construction underway to enlarge 110,000-square-foot facility to house a new state-of-the-art powder-coating production line.
Blog Published: 8/5/2015
View the Sherwin-Williams Powder Coating Webinar
- Webinar on a variety of different topics, including pretreatment, how to select the proper primer, application methods, cure issues and more.
Blog Published: 7/28/2015
Stripmaster Celebrates 25 Years
- Company specializes in plastic media blasting, sandblasting, painting and powder coating.
Blog Published: 7/20/2015
IHEA to Host Fall Business Conference
- The conference brings IHEA member company representatives together for committee meetings and key informational presentations on issues important to members.
Blog Published: 7/13/2015