Hentzen Gets Approval Of CARC Powder Topcoat
- MIL-PRF-32348 Type III approval comes after independently multi-year product development project.
Blog Published: 8/9/2013
Wagner Showcases New Liquid, Powder Equipment
- President and GM Matthias Koehler provides plant tour and to showcase liquid lab and new powder lab.
Blog Published: 7/31/2013
Accuride Expands Powder Coating Plant In KY
- $5.8 million to expand its powder coating capacity with the installation of a new state-of-the-art coating line; See The Video
Blog Published: 6/27/2013
Axalta Coating Systems Launches New Logo, Website
- Former DuPont division changes name, launches new website and corporate identity
Blog Published: 6/10/2013
CCAI Awards 2013 Scholarships at NDSU
- $3,000 in scholarship money to the North Dakota State University’s Coatings and Polymeric Materials Department.
Blog Published: 6/3/2013
Q&A: Film Thickness Control
- A reader asks powder coating expert Rodger Talbert: What can we do to better control the thickness of the powder on our parts?
Blog Published: 5/22/2013
CCAI Finishing Pavilion At FABTECH Largest Yet
- Number of exhibitors at Chicago show in November to exceed past shows by 15-20%.
Blog Published: 5/3/2013
George Koch Sons Acquiring Price Industries
- Grand Rapids based company has more than 30 years experience in material handling systems for the aerospace, automotive, industrial, military and agriculture industries.
Blog Published: 4/29/2013
Birmingham's Max Coatings Adds Second Plant in Atlanta
- New 95,000 square-foot facility adds to the 55,000 square-foot location on Industrial Parkway in Birmingham.
Blog Published: 3/15/2013
Hentzen Coatings Acquires Florida's CrossLink Powder Coatings
- CrossLink produces and sells powder coatings for the general industrial and architectural market segments, and has been in business since 1996.
Blog Published: 3/11/2013