CCAI, PCI Hold Joint 2016 Annual Meeting in Colorado
- 2016 Annual Meetings from June 19–23 at the Westin Riverfront Beaver Creek in Vail, Colorado.
Blog Published: 4/28/2016
Axalta Becomes Sponsor of Dale Earnhardt Jr.’s Digital Platform
- Agreement will encompass DaleJr.com; JRMracing.com; his podcast network, Dirty Mo Radio and all videos including the popular weekly series JRM 360.
Blog Published: 4/19/2016
Progressive Coating's Stephen Walters Elected CCAI-NI President
- Progressive Coating has been a member of CCAI since 1998, and Walters has served on its local board since 2004.
Blog Published: 4/15/2016
CCAI Chicago Chapter Tours Gatto Industrial Platers
- The objective was to educate, inform and create an open dialog between platers and coaters with the goal of achieving optimal results.
Blog Published: 4/13/2016
Sherwin-Williams to Acquire Valspar for $11.3 Billion
- Companies say they have highly complementary paints and coatings offerings, and transaction results in an exceptional, diversified array of strong brands and technologies.
Blog Published: 4/1/2016
Carlisle Acquires MS Oberflächentechnik AG
- Swiss-based developer and manufacturer of powder coating systems and related components has annual sales of approximately $6 million.
Blog Published: 3/16/2016
Prime Restoration Featured by Memphis Chamber
- A full service commercial and industrial abrasive blasting, surface preparation, painting and powder coating firm is expanding.
Blog Published: 3/8/2016
Measure soluble salts on surfaces significantly faster with the new Elcometer 130 SSP Soluble Salt Profiler
- Portable, hand-held gauge which accurately and reliably measures 4 Bresle equivalent readings in less than three minutes
Blog Published: 3/1/2016
Steel Manufacturer Hannibal Ind. Opens Houston Plant, Powder Coat Facility
- 110,000-square-foot facility will house the company's new powder-coating production line, an environmental room and additional office space.
Blog Published: 2/12/2016
Axalta Celebrates 150 Years in Coatings
- First products developed in Germany in 1866, and since has grown into one of the world’s leading manufacturers of liquid and powder coatings.
Blog Published: 2/2/2016