Axalta Becomes Sponsor of Dale Earnhardt Jr.’s Digital Platform
- Agreement will encompass DaleJr.com; JRMracing.com; his podcast network, Dirty Mo Radio and all videos including the popular weekly series JRM 360.
Blog Published: 4/19/2016
Progressive Coating's Stephen Walters Elected CCAI-NI President
- Progressive Coating has been a member of CCAI since 1998, and Walters has served on its local board since 2004.
Blog Published: 4/15/2016
CCAI Chicago Chapter Tours Gatto Industrial Platers
- The objective was to educate, inform and create an open dialog between platers and coaters with the goal of achieving optimal results.
Blog Published: 4/13/2016
April Go-To Guy: Delmas Stephens, Hohman Plating
- Stephens is a decorative chrome plating operator, and has been married to his wife Glenda for 45 years.
Blog Published: 4/4/2016
Sherwin-Williams to Acquire Valspar for $11.3 Billion
- Companies say they have highly complementary paints and coatings offerings, and transaction results in an exceptional, diversified array of strong brands and technologies.
Blog Published: 4/1/2016
MetoKote Relocates Performance Test Laboratory
- MetoKote's A2LA Performance Test Laboratory has provided service to customers doing business at any of the company's 30 facilities worldwide.
Blog Published: 3/24/2016
Hentzen Coatings Awards Newest Approved Applicator, PTF Industrial Coatings
- After line audit and physical testing to the AAMA 2605 specification, PTF Industrial Coatings in Hialeah, Florida, awarded Approved Applicator status.
Blog Published: 3/18/2016
Carlisle Acquires MS Oberflächentechnik AG
- Swiss-based developer and manufacturer of powder coating systems and related components has annual sales of approximately $6 million.
Blog Published: 3/16/2016
Prime Restoration Featured by Memphis Chamber
- A full service commercial and industrial abrasive blasting, surface preparation, painting and powder coating firm is expanding.
Blog Published: 3/8/2016
March Go-To Guy: Keith Rein, Trojan Powder Coating
- Know a guy or gal in the industry who should be recognized? Email Jess Larkin at jlarkin@PFonline.com.
Blog Published: 3/3/2016