2019 Products Finishing Top Shop Stage at SUR/FIN Honors Best of the Best
These free events will honor the recipients of the Products Finishing Top Shops program, young leaders in the finishing industry, and those who have been inducted into the 2019 class of the Finishing Hall of Fame for the contribution to the industry.
#marketing #surfin #plating
The Products Finishing Stage at this year’s SUR/FIN will celebrate the best of the surface finishing industry and give visitors some of the best tips available on managing a finishing operation.
These free events will honor the recipients of the Products Finishing Top Shops program, young leaders in the finishing industry, and those who have been inducted into the 2019 class of the Finishing Hall of Fame for their contributions to the industry.
Visitors to the Products Finishing stage will also hear from some of the best in the finishing business, who will share their ideas and tips on running a successful surface finishing operation.
The Products Finishing Stage will be held Tuesday, June 4, on the show floor at SUR/FIN. The event kicks off at 1 p.m. and will include several insightful and celebratory events for the rest of the afternoon. Events include:
- Recap of the 2019 Products Finishing Top Shop Benchmarking Survey, with Products Finishing reviewing highlights and important matrix of this year’s statistical survey.
- 30-In-30: Get 30 Great Tips to Run Your Finishing Operation in 30 Minutes, a quick-paced panel discussion from management leaders of five Top Shops that will give you insight and knowledge to help you manage your facility better.
- Finishing Hall of Fame Induction, featuring those elected to the 2019 class and honoring their contributions and involvement in the finishing industry.
- Meet the 40-Under-40, a recognition of the young leaders in the surface finishing industry who were nominated and honored for their involvement in the finishing industry.
- Products Finishing Top Shops Awards, a celebration of the best-of-the-best in the finishing industry by recognizing the 2019 top 50 shops in the electroplating and anodizing sector with a presentation of their awards medal.
Visit PFonline.com to see the speakers and presenters at the Products Finishing Stage.
Getting the properties you paid for...
Types of anodizing, processes, equipment selection and tank construction.
Our expert, Art Kushner, says yes, you can color stainless steel, but it is not a process that is typically performed in a plating shop. Read more about his answer.